• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Equinox Cabin Selection

Podie

We've never been on a cruise (scheduled for Carnival cruise to Alaska next month) and I'm pretty sure we want to book the Equinox for its Classical Med Cruise leaving Barcelona on 5/1/2010.

Since the oceanview with veranda is only $30 more than a regular oceanview, it's a no brainer and we'll go with the veranda. What decks or cabins should I avoid due to lifeboats being in the way? Any suggestions will be very much appreciated!

We've never been on a cruise (scheduled for Carnival cruise to Alaska next month) and I'm pretty sure we want to book the Equinox for its Classical Med Cruise leaving Barcelona on 5/1/2010.

Since the oceanview with veranda is only $30 more than a regular oceanview, it's a no brainer and we'll go with the veranda. What decks or cabins should I avoid due to lifeboats being in the way? Any suggestions will be very much appreciated!

Check out the "sticky" thread at the top of this forum called "Solstice..." (I forget the exact title.) Since Equinox is a Solstice class ship, the cabin information in that thread should also apply to Equinox. Donna has done an AMAZING job compiling a spreadsheet based on feedback from folks who have actually stayed in particular cabins.

Jane

Check out the "sticky" thread at the top of this forum called "Solstice..." (I forget the exact title.) Since Equinox is a Solstice class ship, the cabin information in that thread should also apply to Equinox. Donna has done an AMAZING job compiling a spreadsheet based on feedback from folks who have actually stayed in particular cabins.

Jane

I just updated the spreadsheet yesterday in the "Sticky" so go to the last page and look for my post with a PDF file attached dated yesterday. If you see a cabin you are interested in you can then use the "Search this Thread" option and put in the cabin number to find the post that I got the info from. There are additional comments in most and some have photos attached.

Thanks for the compliment Jane. :)

I just updated the spreadsheet yesterday in the "Sticky" so go to the last page and look for my post with a PDF file attached dated yesterday. If you see a cabin you are interested in you can then use the "Search this Thread" option and put in the cabin number to find the post that I got the info from. There are additional comments in most and some have photos attached.

Thanks for the compliment Jane. :)

It's well-deserved! I didn't want to "clutter up" the sticky thread, even with compliments:D

Jane

We are doing teh Classic med cruise on the Equanox on 9/27/09

I would love to here about the ports and the cruise after you travel.

If possible i would loe to talk to you and pic your brin about the ports.

I hope you have a good time.

Matt

Archived