• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

is Princess nice?

Catz4001

Has anyone ever stayed at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani? I have 2 nights booked pre-cruise and wondered if its a decent place? The last time I stayed in Oahu (5 yrs ago) I stayed at the Ilikai,,,,how does it compare to that?

Has anyone ever stayed at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani? I have 2 nights booked pre-cruise and wondered if its a decent place? The last time I stayed in Oahu (5 yrs ago) I stayed at the Ilikai,,,,how does it compare to that?

Th P.K. Hotel is going to have a big renovation. I am not sure when. Please call and make sure before you go. Also keep in mind that since it is due for a face lift some the room may be a bit tired. An alternative is the Beachcomber which is just down the street. They have already finished with the renovations and the price is similar.

Thanks for advise....I will check and make sure there is no construction going on when we are supposed to be there. I was going with them, since I have points for 1st night free and 2nd night $140. seemed cheap...but may keep checking around

Archived