• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Cruise passenger discounts on city sightseeing cards

Hi,

I have read among the threads that cruise passengers were alble to receive discounts when purchasing transportation/ sightseeing discount cards like the Stockholm card, etc. to use while sightseeing in that city.

If someone who has already cruised (we are doing the Baltic on the Emerald) knows what type of discounts were offered to cruise passengers it would great information. Hate to buy it in advance and then find out I could have reeived a 20% discount if I had waited till we were in the port itself.

Thanks, Marcia

Hmmm. I have never heard this. But would be significantly intrested to know if it's the case.

The only discounts I know of for sure is that:

In Oslo, seniors (67+ IIRC) can use the discounted children's version of the card.

and

In Tallin there is a 6 hour card, that is a substantially better bargain over the 24 hour version for those of us only in port for 8 hours.

Big Wally,

I was searching the internet and ran across a Baltic cruise review written in July 2005 from someone sailing on the Star Princess. It mentioned a discount on Stockholm Card (I think 20% off ) to cruise ship passengers.

Archived