• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon/Airport question

MikeNKim

I have booked this hotel pre-cruise...and from what I understand there is a mall across the street. Does anyone know the name of it?

I was just curious what stores are there and I can't find anything.

Thanks

Kim

Not sure about the name, but there's a Starbucks, Publix grocery store, a liquor store, 3 dining options (Chinese, Italian, and a great Cuban place called Casa Juan that we enjoyed) + Burger King, and a a few other local service providers (cleaners, nails, etc...). Good luck!:)

• 2 weeks later...

This is from a review I wrote on Tripadvisor in 2006:

In the immediate area are: CVS, Walgreens, McDonalds, Wendy’s, Burger King, Pollo Tropical (chicken restaurant) and a gas station. Across the street from the hotel is a small strip mall (Air Park Plaza) that houses: Publix (grocery store chain that carries beer and wine), full liquor store, Don Bon (? Juan?), a Cuban restaurant, pizza restaurant, subway, Expo Center (Home Depot, if I had known, I might have stayed here just for that!), a shoe store, a hair and nail salon and a party store.

While I can't say if the same stores and restaurants are still there, that is what they had then.

Here is a link to my review: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g34438-d224248-r4950797-Hampton_Inn_Suites_Miami_Airport_Blue_Lagoon-Miami_Florida.html#REVIEWS

Archived