• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Rhapsody 2nd April - thank you

Would just like to thank Marilyn (Raring to go) for the excellent job she did in organising the day out at Luganville for nearly 100 people.We saw so much.Cultural village,Million dollar bay and a blue hole.She did it for about a 10th of what RCI would have charged.

Would just like to thank Marilyn (Raring to go) for the excellent job she did in organising the day out at Luganville for nearly 100 people.We saw so much.Cultural village,Million dollar bay and a blue hole.She did it for about a 10th of what RCI would have charged.

Maybe Marilyn could post the info here so others going to Luganville can also visit these spots.:):) There has to be something better than the town. :(

Evon.

i cruised on the Rhapsody but i didnt go on the tour with Raringtogo but i think all the CC's that cruised on the Rhapsody had a great time and they had 4 barbys on the main deck for lunch ...............not even Princess or P&O come close to RCL with throwing a barby together

rkmw

hi to everyone..

here are the details of our day in Luganville- I was very impressed with our Tour Company - I think she did a great job considering the size of our group-I think it would be daunting for anyone to be faced with that amount of people, but, I think everything went very well and I was totally happy with everything. there were a couple of small hiccups which were recitified fairly quickly;) and she is very eager to please...

her name is Marie Helene and her company is called Santo Discovery-

santodiscovery@vanuatu.com.vu

she is very prompt to reply to emails- tell her Marilyn recommended her and you want a good deal-

by the way, there are a few Kustom Parks in Luganville but I believe we hit the jackpot with ours - it's called the Lewenten Kustom Park and it was totally brilliant.

Bob- I can't agree more - the barby's were brilliant. In fact, I think everything about the Rhapsody was brilliant- the service, the entertainment, the staff, the food and the ship- we loved it so much.

Archived