• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Speciality Restaurants and Children

On Solstice just the Murano is off limits for kids and I think this is a good idea. quote]

Why is this such a good idea? I have always raised my children to act appropriately in public. EVERYONE should be allowed in, and if someone is acting in an inappropriate manner..ask them to leave... Anti children posts like this get me upset as a father of 4...

I believe there should be only one resturant that should be child free. This way there is a place were adults can go to celeibrate a special day without the present of children. This resturant should be available to be hired for a private function as well maybe onece per curise for those who want it for a big selebratetion.

I believe there should be only one restaurant that should be child free. This way there is a place were adults can go to celebrate a special day without the present of children. This restaurant should be available to be hired for a private function as well maybe once per cruise for those who want it for a big celebration.

I am not against children at all (mother of two whose children did know how to act in public.). I just want one place where I know that if I want to have a night out including supper without any children in the room I can. This restaurant should be like the solarium 16 and above, accept when hired out then age would not be a factor). The best wines would be available here too.

I think it should be where the best seafood and steak is available including lobster (Main). It would of course have a slightly higher price tag. 150 Park has the right sound to it.

I am sorry I did not make myself clear. What I meant was that it is a good idea to open several of the speciality restaurants to children so that families have more choice.

I for one would like to see all restaurants open to children. In my experience children often behave better than adults....

I think that on other ships Chops and Portofino is for 13 and older. I'm not completely sure as I don't do specialty restaurants. However, I wouldn't be surprised if the Solarium Bistro is for adults only being that the Solarium itself is for guests 16 and older, as well as 150 Central Park, which sounds like it will be a very expensive upscale restaurant.

On Solstice just the Murano is off limits for kids and I think this is a good idea. quote]

Why is this such a good idea? I have always raised my children to act appropriately in public. EVERYONE should be allowed in, and if someone is acting in an inappropriate manner..ask them to leave... Anti children posts like this get me upset as a father of 4...

Wow. Maybe you should try acting as appropriately as you teach your children to act.

On the Liberty this past March, Chops and Portofino were open to kids under 13 years old for reservations before 7pm. No one under 13 after 7pm.

I don't know what they'll do on the Oasis. Maybe something similar.

Archived