• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Toiletry Question - Noordam

LostFan#1

Picky little question, I know, but does the Noordam supply separate shampoo and conditioner, or is it an all-in-one?

Thanks!!

All the ships get the same toiletries: Elemis products and the shampoo and conditioner is separate. :)

While I thought the toiletry products were very nice: shampoo, body lotion, shower gel, and soap......... the conditioner was too thick for me!

Minor complaint, I know.... but just to let you know!;) (others will probably disagree!)

These are the products that should be in all cabins:

The products included:

1.7 ounce bottle - Pure Shine Shampoo - infused with the aroma of Lime, Basil, and Grapefruit.

1.7 ounce bottle - Pro-Vitamin Conditioner - a citrus experience that replenishes with conditioning Vitamin B5 Panthenol.

1.7 ounce bottle - Sharp Shower and Bath Gel - an aroma-therapeutic blend of Mint, Charmonile, Wild Marjoram, Nettle and Thyme in a Mineral rich Sea Salt base.

1.7 ounce bottle of Vitamin Rich-Body Lotion - infused with Vitamin-rich Wheat Germ, Carrot and Sweet Almond Oil.

For the Face: Citrus Soap Slice - pure Glycerin soap is lightly infused with the aroma of Grapefruit, Basil, Clove and Lime.

For the Body: pure zest cleansing soap - infused with nature's own Lime, Clove Leaf, Lavender and Rosemary Extracts in Palm Oil.

The conditioner is very thick -- very hard to get out of the bottle.

DH had a reaction to the Elemis products when it was first introduced. So now we have to bring our own toiletries.

While I thought the toiletry products were very nice: shampoo, body lotion, shower gel, and soap......... the conditioner was too thick for me!

Minor complaint, I know.... but just to let you know!;) (others will probably disagree!)

The solution to this little problem is too, too easy.

When you first use the conditioner, turn the bottle over, give it a good shake, then remove the cap and give a little squeeze. You'll get enough.

Now, add some water to the bottle, re-cap, and shake the dickens out of it. Store it upside down.

Next time you use it you should be able to squeeze enough. Then add some more water, and shake.

Always store it upside down, to keep the conditioner near the opening, and it will always be easy to get some out---especially after you've thinned it a bit.

Archived