• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Using the Northern Lights coupon book?

canadarocks

Am I correct in that if you purchase the Northern Lights coupon book, you need to keep it "intact" and tear the coupons out only as you need them? And that after your trip is done, you can sell the "leftover" book of coupons on ebay or craig's list?

Am I correct in that if you purchase the Northern Lights coupon book, you need to keep it "intact" and tear the coupons out only as you need them? And that after your trip is done, you can sell the "leftover" book of coupons on ebay or craig's list?

Northern Lights CP you can tear out the coupons of the book yourself and yes you can sell the remaining coupons (just not on this site). It is the Toursaver book that you need to leave intact and the merchant tears out the coupon.

Interesting. So I can buy it now, take out the coupons I'll need and then sell it, but not here..... how unfortunate that we can't share them at this site!:(

Correct. If you do a search for "Northern Lights", you will see what has been done on this site.....That's all I will say.:rolleyes:

Archived