Is there tux rental on the Mariner? If so, any comments on the service?

Tried searching here and on rc to no avail...can anyone verify that you can rent a tux on the Mariner? Hoping to reduce luggage and beautify (for lack of a more manly term) in the process, my two guys (DH and DS) Anyone have any experience with the in-house operation?

Thanks in advance!:)

Tried searching here and on rc to no avail...can anyone verify that you can rent a tux on the Mariner? Hoping to reduce luggage and beautify (for lack of a more manly term) in the process, my two guys (DH and DS) Anyone have any experience with the in-house operation?

Thanks in advance!:)

Here is the link to the Tuxedo Rental service. I believe it is available on all ships

http://tuxedorentals.rccl.com/tuxedo/tuxrental.nsf

We don't have any personal experience with it, though, so can't help you there.

I rented a tux for each of the 3 legs of the Mariner repositioning cruise in January and February and was very satisfied. If Emily is still the tux lady, she is very good and makes sure everything fits.

My husband has rented a tux twice on the Mariner and the Serenade (before he finally just purchased one!) and had the most perfectly fitting tux ever! He joked he was tempted to just bring it home, lol. When we got to our stateroom it was hanging in the closet complete with his tux shoes. Highly recommend the service! (He just brings his own now since we don't have to fly, so no luggage weight worries!)

Have a great cruise!

Debbie

Hi Debbie,

I also was thinking of renting tuxes onboard instead of bringing them along. (Less hassle that way. ) But I wanted to rent for both of my teen sons. However, I am concerned that if we rent onboard they will end up wearing "matching" tuxedos. Is there anyway to customize them, so they look a little different?

Thank You!

Craving a Cruise

My husband has rented a tux twice on the Mariner and the Serenade (before he finally just purchased one!) and had the most perfectly fitting tux ever! He joked he was tempted to just bring it home, lol. When we got to our stateroom it was hanging in the closet complete with his tux shoes. Highly recommend the service! (He just brings his own now since we don't have to fly, so no luggage weight worries!)

Have a great cruise!

Debbie

I'm not sure! Did you find the number to call for the tux rental on the RCI site? If you can't find it, let me know and I'll find it for you.

If they can't customize them, maybe you could just purchase a different color bow tie for each - that way they would look a little different! I got my husband two different vests and bow ties to change it out a little.

I'll bet they will look great! I love to see men in their tuxes :)

Debbie

Archived