• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Either I'm dead or my watch has stopped ...

MikeNJ1109

My wife and I will be on the May 3rd "Dawn" out of NYC going to Bermuda, and to say that we are totally psyched for this trip would be an understatement ... our first "REAL" vacation in what seems like years, my mom will be flying up to baby sit for our daughter ... bottom line, nothing to worry 'bout but relaxing and having fun.

I was looking at the NCL website ... I see the last 'full week' cruise r/t Miami is leaving this Saturday April 18th. I see that there is a 1 night Cruise to Nowhere on April 30th, and a 2 night Cruise to Nowhere on May 1 & 2. *HOWEVER*, I can't find any reference to the Dawn's Repositioning Cruise between Miami and Florida.

Like my message header indicates, I'm probably not mentally awake ... does anyone know what the Dawn's Repo cruise is looking like in terms of details, and when she might arrive in NYC on April 30th?

Thanks

Michael

The Dawn returns to Miami on April 25th from her last Caribbean cruise, disembarks all her passengers and sails empty (except crew) to NYC, arriving on April 27th. April 27th - 30th is a private charter, May 1-3 is a cruise to no-where. Up next is your Bahama cruise . Enjoy!

Archived