Wii Fit

babymomma

I did my Monday morning weigh in and I'm down 6 pounds since I started actively using my wii fit 2 weeks ago. :D Here's to another 6!

Congratulations!!

I started back on the Active on Monday. I decided to do my own 30 day challenge using the preset exercises (thanks for the idea!) I like that I can pick the area I want to concentrate on (upper or lower body) so yesterday I did lower body and today will be upper.

I tried on my old jeans that I use to wear in February yesterday - what a great feeling and motivator. They are so big!!:D

Congrats!!! Keep it up:)

Thanks!

Congratulations!!

Thanks!

I started back on the Active on Monday. I decided to do my own 30 day challenge using the preset exercises (thanks for the idea!) I like that I can pick the area I want to concentrate on (upper or lower body) so yesterday I did lower body and today will be upper.

I tried on my old jeans that I use to wear in February yesterday - what a great feeling and motivator. They are so big!!:D

Isn't it a grand feeling knowing that you can wear clothes that were tight before again? I'm wearing pants to work that I haven't wore in quite a long time.

Thanks!

Isn't it a grand feeling knowing that you can wear clothes that were tight before again? I'm wearing pants to work that I haven't wore in quite a long time.

Congrats!!! That is one of the best feelings in the world!!!!!!:D

It is a great feeling!

I am also wearing clothes I haven't worn in a long time.

I think this time I am going to give away all my "fat" clothes so I won't be able to gain any weight back because I won't have anything to wear!:D

Finished the 30 day challenge on Monday!!!! YAY!!!!

I promise to start the next 30 day challenge this weekend....:) giving my old sore knees alittle rest:)

Congrats!

I'd like to do a 30 day challenge but I can't do one just yet. We have a cottage we go to every other weekend and until we close it up for the year I just can't manage it. Also, I work 12 hour shifts, 3 consecutive days a week on the night shift so I don't exercise when I'm working. Any suggestions?

I'd like to do a 30 day challenge but I can't do one just yet. We have a cottage we go to every other weekend and until we close it up for the year I just can't manage it. Also, I work 12 hour shifts, 3 consecutive days a week on the night shift so I don't exercise when I'm working. Any suggestions?

I totally understand!!!! I too work very long hours, some days 12+ hours, and when I am on call (a week at a time every 3 weeks), I do not work out very much at all--that's why I didn't finish my first 30 day challenge. Now, I am addicted to the workouts and I choose shorter ones on the days that I have little time. Honestly, I usually get bored of workouts easily, but with the workouts on the wii ea active, it's over before I know it and I can't believe I'm done (and not boring at all)!!!:)

How about trying the preset workouts? That way, you can do it on your own time, without the pressure of time.

You can even do the workouts of the 30 day challenge using the presets, but at your own pace. On the preset workout menu, if you scroll down, they have labelled day 1 of 30 day challenge, etc.

I think once you get started, you won't be able to stop:)

Good luck!!!

Thanks for the support ladies!!

I weighed in yesterday, and down another 3.7#.

Yeah!! Congrats to everyone! Lets keep up the

good work!:) See you next sunday.

Anytime & Congrats on the loss of 3.7 pounds!!!! :)

Just got a early Christmas present from my hubby today, my Wii Active! I haven't taken it out of the package yet but plan to do so soon. :D

Have a great week all!

Anytime & Congrats on the loss of 3.7 pounds!!!! :)

Just got a early Christmas present from my hubby today, my Wii Active! I haven't taken it out of the package yet but plan to do so soon. :D

Have a great week all!

Sue, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!! I get bored so easily, but not with the Wii Active!! So much fun!!!

Thanks for the support ladies!!

I weighed in yesterday, and down another 3.7#.

Congratulations!!

Sue, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!! I get bored so easily, but not with the Wii Active!! So much fun!!!

I love my Active too!! Those lunges and squats really do work!!

I still haven't had a chance to check out my wii active, looks like it wil have to wait until Monday or Tuesday since I won't be home this weekend and I'm working this week. I am ready to give it a whirl though! I did manage to take it out of the packaging though. :D

Hi everyone, I bought my Wii fit last Saturday and have been on it every day. What bugs me is that I had borrowed a friends and unlocked a bunch of exercises and then needed to start over. Oh well after 5 days most of my favorites are unlocked.

I love the Hula hoop and the step exercises. I warm up with the basic one, do the advanced, then go to the free step for 10 minutes. Tonight when I got home I just did 15 minutes and then ate as I was starving. I will admit that I usually don't go back once my a** hits the couch after supper, but tonight went and did the free step for 10 minutes (never thought I could do the 20 without quitting) but then reprogrammed it immediately for another 10. YaY I got 1750 steps in. Since starting the Wii with my friends one (3 weeks ago) I have lost 6lbs.

I have seen people mention boxing....where is that on the fit? I have it on the Wii sports (loved it but hate that it doesn't count your time towards the fit) but haven't found it on the Fit...will it be unlocked in later sessions?

Anyway, you are all inspirational. Keep up the good work.

BTW my first cruise was in July and I just booked another for November so now I am super motivated to keep up with the Wii and drop those 20 first lbs. Then on to another 20...

Good luck everyone and keep up the great work!

Carole

I got 1750 steps in. Since starting the Wii with my friends one (3 weeks ago) I have lost 6lbs.

Great job! Keep it up!!

I'm sore in places I didn't know existed! Feel great though and I can't wait to do it again. :D

Doesn't it feel great!

I went on a power walk with my DH last night - 6kms (3 3/4 miles for my US friends :)) Took 70 minutes and I too am a bit sore today.

Got back in the saddle this morning with my wii active and boy, I wasn't moving as swiftly today as last night. Did you know that it hurts to squat??? :p

Anyways, have a wonderful Labor Day weekend to all my US friends!

What about your Canadian friends?? its Labour day weekend here too, we just spell it differently :p

sue402001 Are you anywhere near Detroit? My daughter wants to go shopping there tomorrow and i would like to go to a Walmart superstore, just wondering if you know of any not too far from the border.

Edited by hockeyluver

Forget the power walk, yesterday our office had it's annual team building activity, the Amazing race was recreated including money for cabs, challenges and metro rides. In all walked over 9 kms in under 3 hours (in running shoes that I have yet to wear as in the summer I hate closed shoes) and am a mess today. Probably didn't help that I was already sore from all the WII activites of the last week.

Man I hurt in places I didn't know I had!

As for my Fit let's just say that I am ignoring it right now. I have done my body test and for the first time ever got a perfect center of balance...go figure, everything was hurting.

Tomorrow I will be going to Burlington for the day with a friend and know that lots of walking and all the exercise involved with clothes shopping will account for a part of my day. I will be back to the Fit on Sunday at the latest.

I think I might get in a couple of tennis and boxing sessions with the Wii sport for today.

Have a great long weekend everyone whether you spell it Labor or Labour day!

Will also update weight loss on Sunday! Keep it up everyone and we will reach our goals.

Carole

Edited by Julycruise09

Wish i could find a wii active, all the stores around here are either sold out or they havent gotten any shipments in :(

I found my Wii active on ebay for $52!!

I have only used it once, but plan to start a 30 day challege

next week.

Thanks Cardex and sue402001 for the congrats!

I lost another # this week. Yeah!

9 # total, 51 to go.

Good luck this week ladies!!! :)