• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Liberty of the Seas -2 Questions

We are leaving Saturday on the Liberty of the Seas were wondering how early can we get on the ship and if there is a Murder Mystery Dinner? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!

You will be allowed to board as soon as the previous passengers have cleared customs and/or immigration. If all goes well, they usually start boarding bretween 11:00 & 11:30.

If they are offering a Murder Mystery Dinner, it should be posted on the RCCL web site for your particular cruise. You would find it listed in the same place you would make reservations for Portofino or Chops.

just got off on the 11th, no mystery dinner yet, We boarded on the 4th at 12:30 but the rooms were not available until 1:00 pm.

We stayed at the Hyatt in downtown Miami and from the time we got out of the cab until the time we were on the ship was less than 15 minutes it wasn't crowded yet.

We had a great cruise especially on that last day when i won the jackpot bingo of 4750.

Earl Turner was the headliner entertainer.

Liberty definitely has the mystery dinner (at least it's an option on the web site for our May 16th trip).

Apparently, it books up fast though. We went online a few days ago to book all our dinners and shore excursions, and the mystery dinner was already fully booked (30+ days before sailing).

just got off on the 11th, no mystery dinner yet, We boarded on the 4th at 12:30 but the rooms were not available until 1:00 pm.

We stayed at the Hyatt in downtown Miami and from the time we got out of the cab until the time we were on the ship was less than 15 minutes it wasn't crowded yet.

We had a great cruise especially on that last day when i won the jackpot bingo of 4750.

Earl Turner was the headliner entertainer.

$4,750 at bingo...CONGRATULATIONS!!

Liberty definitely has the mystery dinner (at least it's an option on the web site for our May 16th trip).

Apparently, it books up fast though. We went online a few days ago to book all our dinners and shore excursions, and the mystery dinner was already fully booked (30+ days before sailing).

When we inquired he said something about May.

We are leaving Saturday on the Liberty of the Seas were wondering how early can we get on the ship and if there is a Murder Mystery Dinner? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!

Have an AWESOME trip and be good to her, we board her next Saturday!!

For my sailing a few weeks ago on the Liberty of the Seas, they originally offered the Murder Mystery dinner for online booking before the cruise. A month or so before the sailing, it was not offered. My group was interested in participating in this (and we waited to long to book online), so we inquired once onboard and they told us that they were not doing the dinner that week. They did not give us much explanation, but tried selling us on the wine pairing dinner instead- which all members in our party were not that interested in.

So hopefully they will have it for your sailing! Being a spring break season cruise, I cannot imagine that there was not much interest the week that I was sailing- so maybe it was a casting issue... :confused:

Archived