• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

*OFFICIAL CC GROUP - SPIRITing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun on 5/11/10**

anamanxs

We are Official! We will be Sailing on the Carnival Spirit to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun on May 11, 2010.

Special $25.00 Deposit for a limited time. Join US!

This is the first R/T for the Spirit out of Seattle

Cruise Itinerary

Tue Seattle, Washington 4:00 pm

Wed At Sea

Thu Cruise Tracy Arm

Fri Skagway, Alaska 7:00 am - 9:00 pm

Sat Juneau, Alaska 7:00 am - 3:00 pm

Sun Ketchikan, Alaska 7:00 am - 1:00 pm

Mon Victoria, British Columbia 7:30 am -11:59 pm

Tue Seattle, Washington 7:00 am

We will soon have our Group site. Until then To Go North to the "Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun" with us, contact :cool:Annette for pricing and details.

Yay, I see the official Page!

I hope to talk to Johna tomorrow! Dan was making fun of me today tho. We went and spent the day in Charlotte. We saw tons of airplanes taking off above us. I am scared of planes and he told me I have to fly to Seattle. Thats a long way from NC.

About us. I am Cheri, Dan is my DH. Been married 26 years in August. We are both 49. I am 7 days older then Dan.

I work for a major store we all know :rolleyes: Dan is a service tech. He installs commercial garage doors. This will be our 3rd cruise!

Good morning!!

Here's our semi-official roll call as of this morning including approximate distance you will travel to Seattle:

anamanxs - Annette & Elmer - 2826 miles*

happylady - Kathi & PHil - 3293 miles*

MikeNKim - Kim & Mike - 2601 miles*

purplehaze21 - Cheri & Dan - 2964 miles

cajungal - Sonya & DH - 2645 miles

BCFD2357 - DFIL

BCFD2357- DS & DIL

*Have made reservations.

Let's keep in growing!

Good Morning All,

Hi Cheri - Elmer has never been on a plane so this will be a very interesting trip. He keeps telling me we can drive and I am NO, I can't get off work that long. Will you flying out of Charlotte. We may depending on prices, you always pay more to leave out of Roanoke and most times you fly to Charlotte, Raleigh or Altanta, then wherever you are going.

Hopefully we have an official posting area soon. I talked to another group last night and they said it could take up to a week right now since they are so busy at CC. Then we will make areas for all different kinds of information.

Oh Kathi, I forgot to mention since I graduated from and grew up in Miami (born in VA) I am a Cane's fan, may have some friendly rivals here. Elmer is a VT fan having lived in VA all his life. I have to go find Maroon and Orange to wear today; in support of VT.

Hope eveyone has a GREAT day!

Good morning!!

Here's our semi-official roll call as of this morning including approximate distance you will travel to Seattle:

anamanxs - Annette & Elmer - 2826 miles*

happylady - Kathi & PHil - 3293 miles*

MikeNKim - Kim & Mike - 2601 miles*

BCFD2357 - DFIL

BCFD2357- DS & DIL

*Have made reservations.

Let's keep in growing!

WOW, Thanks Kathi - that is so impressive! WE ARE GOING TO SUCH A GREAT GROUP! GREAT INFO FOR A MEMORY BOOK!

I am going to late for work, wonder what excuse I can think of!

Need to add BCFD2357 Jenni & Steve from Baltimore*

Morning Annette

I just thought i would swing through and Congratulate you on your official status and wish everyone a great Cruise...For you first timers Alaska is the best Destination period! and the Spirit is spectacular I am sure you will have A great wonderful vacation:)

I tried to see how much flying was and get an idea of how long it will take. It wouldnt go that far out. I figure maybe 250.00 a person. I am looking at either Charlotte or Greensboro. Alot of times, its cheaper flying thru Greensboro. Its funny tho, usually the 1st stop is Charlotte :rolleyes:

I tried to avoid flying. I thought of driving but I know when we drive to nebraska, its a 2 day drive so thats out. I went so far as to look into Amtrak LOL. Expensive!!! Most took 2 days so thats out to.

Hi,

Thanks Woody, I m so looking forward almost over shadowing my cruise in 12 days!

When I checked prices for this year hoping staying around the same you are looking at $250 - $300. So not to bad! Just checked again and still about that price. And that is not using priceline which may be even better. I'm suprized but several went throught Washington, DC.

WOW, I just checked as far as the calendar went which was March 2010 and the price $175.00. So, I will be checking and will keep you posted.

So R U booking today!

Just e-mail her your info and she can book you by e-mail. I would just explain your work hours. I gave her all my info over E-mail and asked her to call me and the hours I was available. She had everything mostly done before she called me.

If you are going for the $25 deposit, you just pick the catagory, so easy enough.

If you want to pick an exact room or want to get something other than a 4B or 8B you have to pay the full deposit but she does have group rates for all the rooms.

I guess you can tell I wasn't fully awake yet when I did the post with the roll call! :rolleyes:

anamanxs - Annette & Elmer - 2826 miles

happylady - Kathi & PHil - 3293 miles

MikeNKim - Kim & Mike - 2587 miles

MikeNKim - DBIL Ron and DSIL Maureen - 1273 miles

BCFD2357 - Jenni & Steve - 2763 miles

BCFD2357 - DFIL

BCFD2357- DS & DIL

Sorry Jenni & Steve! I had your family going, but not you!!

Annette - A couple of my good friends are Miami Alum...tolerable, compared to being a Florida Alum! :eek: I, myself, attended FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY...GO NOLES!!

I guess you can tell I wasn't fully awake yet when I did the post with the roll call! :rolleyes:

anamanxs - Annette & Elmer - 2826 miles

happylady - Kathi & PHil - 3293 miles

MikeNKim - Kim & Mike - 2587 miles

MikeNKim - DBIL Ron and DSIL Maureen - 1273 miles

BCFD2357 - Jenni & Steve - 2763 miles

BCFD2357 - DFIL

BCFD2357- DS & DIL

Sorry Jenni & Steve! I had your family going, but not you!!

Annette - A couple of my good friends are Miami Alum...tolerable, compared to being a Florida Alum! :eek: I, myself, attended FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY...GO NOLES!!

Kathi,

I know the feeling, Did you have to go back to work today? The boards are really slow today. I am going to work some more on the Alaska website.

We are up to 18,351 miles. Thanks again Kathi for numbers. :)

Actually I guess the TOTAL # should be times 2, since there are two people in each cabin. We are having a trivia question contest at work, they have to quess how many serving of milk we have served to the children in 30 years. The company I work for is celebrating 30 years in business this year. I get to paint faces on Monday, to celebrate the WEEK of the Young Child. Anybody want their face painted?

Was lurking on one site today, they have some pretty neat T-shirts, magnets, button and all kinds of goofy thing.

Are we a GOOFY group or a calm, down to Earth group? :eek:

Yes, I had to return to work today. Left a huge problem there on Monday and I was hoping a magic jennie would fix it while I was out Tuesday and Wednesday, but NOOOOO, it was still there this morning. Wasn't a great day...may have to let someone go tomorrow, just waiting to hear from HR. :(

I have to keep repeating, we're going to Alaska, we're going to Alaska, we're going to Alaska....makes everything better.

Actually I guess the TOTAL # should be times 2, since there are two people in each cabin. We are having a trivia question contest at work, they have to quess how many serving of milk we have served to the children in 30 years. The company I work for is celebrating 30 years in business this year. I get to paint faces on Monday, to celebrate the WEEK of the Young Child. Anybody want their face painted?

Was lurking on one site today, they have some pretty neat T-shirts, magnets, button and all kinds of goofy thing.

Are we a GOOFY group or a calm, down to Earth group? :eek:

Goofy here for sure :D:D:D

Kathi, Don't forget to click your ruby, red slippers together!

Been working on a group website for info, I think it is looking pretty good. But need to get to bed, 6:00 come early tomorrow am.

Jenny, COOL! I already know Kathy is GOOFY look at her icon and name. LOL

So, what is everyone else? GOOFY or Calm, Down to Earth?

Without a doubt, we are on the Goofy side! Makes life fun :p

Home from a long night at work. I am tired! I was telling people at work tonight about the cruise. They say it sounds like fun!

Tell them they need to join US! The more the merrier.......................

It's off to cruise we go...............

Now it really is to bed with me! Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday. I have my bi-weekly meeting tomorrow to review my status report, but I don't think they really want to know what I have done the last week!

I actually did so some work today!

Good Morning all, can't believe it is morning already....oh well, I day closer to Alaska.

[Everyone say it together, "We are going to Alaska, We are going to Alaska, WE ARE GOING TO ALASKA

oK, NOW GO GET YOUR COFFEE, speaking of which isn't Seattle famous for some coffee. Can't wait to try it FRESH not shipped for miles.

Archived