• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Weather in June - Mexico Baja

don't_blink

Can anyone tell me if they have taken a Mexico Baja cruise in June? And what the weather was like? My daughters and I are booked for the Carnival Paradise, 4 night cruise, but my oldest girl is really worried about the weather. We really just want to spend time laying by the pool enjoying the sun and relaxing. We booked it based on a friends recommendation, but since then have become a little skeptical. :confused: Thanks in advance!

Might want to google for temp averages.

Just because I sailed the Baja on June 27th of 2006, has no reflection on what the weather might be during your sailing.

Of course, if all you want is for someone to provide positive feedback to your concern,,,,,,our weather was nice.

Weather in California in June can be anything from pouring rain to hot and sweltering. In the beginning of the month we get "June Gloom", dense fog caused by the difference in ocean and air temps, usually burns off to hot days. By the end of the month it is warm to hot all day. Perfect weather to lay out.

I can think of two days in mid-June that it poured one in 1976 and the other in 1997.

The weather at the beaches is usually in the 80's during the day. It should be about this on the water and in port.

There are two pools to lay by, on the Lido and on deck 11.

Since you booked the 4 night you will be going to Catalina Island and Ensenada. Catalina will be nice. High 80's mid 90's (normal, could be hotter) but will have a sea breeze, so very nice. Ensenada will be hot and more humid. Temps in the 90's. Once you get away from the port, it will be hotter. Your sea days will be warm. Upper decks will be breezy

Since you booked the 4 night you will be going to Catalina Island and Ensenada. Catalina will be nice. High 80's mid 90's (normal, could be hotter) but will have a sea breeze, so very nice. Ensenada will be hot and more humid. Temps in the 90's. Once you get away from the port, it will be hotter. Your sea days will be warm. Upper decks will be breezy

Avalon (Catalina) averages in the upper 70's in the summer (August and September) maybe 80........90's would be very unusual:p Ensenada averages the same temperatures as San Diego maybe a little higher.......

This cruise is hit or miss....especially on sea days it will be a little chilly because of the winds......good luck!

And yes you will get the June gloom in the Port of Long Beach......

we went on this same cruise in early june of 2005. the wether in long beach was warm and in the 80s but once we got out on the water it was kind of chilly.

Catalina was around 70, ensanada was a little warmer but not to much. ( there is also not really swimming anywerein ensanada. The sea day we had was really cold not swimming weather for me at all. there were little kids in the pools but it was really smoggy.

I hope you get warmer weather then that but that was what we got. Still had a lot of fun on the cruise. good luck:D

Archived