• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

past carnival miracle cruisers,please help with question

kokopops

im trying to find the name of the guy that was in charge of doing the triva games,bingo etc. there was big sexy,pip,kaitlin and one more guy who had dirty blond hair. for the life of me i cant remember his name. are they all still on the miracle?

Not sure if you mean Todd Whittier (I think that's his last name) and Big Tex, but they were on the Miracle when I sailed in 2004. I know Big Tex moved onto the Celebration later that year, because we ran into him when we cruised in Nov. Not sure what happened to Todd, but the CD's seemed to move around to different ships about every 6 months.

im trying to find the name of the guy that was in charge of doing the triva games,bingo etc. there was big sexy,pip,kaitlin and one more guy who had dirty blond hair. for the life of me i cant remember his name. are they all still on the miracle?

I'm not sure if this will help, I hope it does, but I looked under the review section of the boards for Sept. of 2008 (I'm guessing that's the cruise you are inquiring about) and I've seen that some of the crew's names were Brett, Josh (a.k.a. Big Sexy), Pip, Binky & Lil Lou. Not sure who was who, did figure out that Josh was the asst. cruise director, but no mention of who the others were. Hopefully that helps.:)

This is what a member posted in the previous question you asked earlier today:

From last week, I remember Malcolm, Josh (Big Sexy), Justin, Simon, Liona, and a young English guy whose name excapes me. Great crew and lots of fun.

Libby

I believe Neil is the English guy!

Karen

• 2 weeks later...

Pip is now on the Inspiration... I heard her say this is her first time on it, too.

She's a very hard girl to find... She told me to find her online but I'm having difficulties doing so.

She wanted me to add her Facebook, but I don't know her last name or how to find out. Any tips?

This is what a member posted in the previous question you asked earlier today:

From last week, I remember Malcolm, Josh (Big Sexy), Justin, Simon, Liona, and a young English guy whose name excapes me. Great crew and lots of fun.

Libby

I believe Neil is the English guy!

Karen

I think the English guy is Sam. He was on in March-- looked about 17.

Pip is now on the Inspiration... I heard her say this is her first time on it, too.

She's a very hard girl to find... She told me to find her online but I'm having difficulties doing so.

She wanted me to add her Facebook, but I don't know her last name or how to find out. Any tips?

When we were on the Miracle in Dec. , Pip was a short bald guy with an English accent.

Miracle team now is Brent (CD), Sam (english-very young looking), Simon and an english girl whose name I can't remember, but it may have been Liona (she was blonde).

Archived