• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Brooklyn Cruise Terminal - Help Please

end1946

Hello Everyone:

We'll be taking the Canada/New England cruise from New York (Brooklyn Cruise Terminal) in September. Upon return we'll be spending the night in New York City. I'm sure there will be taxis waiting outside to go to the hotel. Does anyone know if there would be limos or towncars waiting also. I found a couple limo companies and the prices weren't bad, but it's hard to give an exact pickup time for an advanced reservation so I was wondering if any would be waiting outside at the terminal. Thanks for any and all help.

Hello Everyone:

We'll be taking the Canada/New England cruise from New York (Brooklyn Cruise Terminal) in September. Upon return we'll be spending the night in New York City. I'm sure there will be taxis waiting outside to go to the hotel. Does anyone know if there would be limos or towncars waiting also. I found a couple limo companies and the prices weren't bad, but it's hard to give an exact pickup time for an advanced reservation so I was wondering if any would be waiting outside at the terminal. Thanks for any and all help.

We use a car service at the Brooklyn Terminal.

Try Arecibo or Cadman.

Just a call to them 15 minutes before you are ready and they are there.

I agree. We've taken three cruises out of Red Hook and can tell you there were not a lot of cabs hanging around when we've disembarked.

Call the two car companies mentioned and make arrangements with the one you feel best suits your needs.

Lew

there will be car(limo) services{fixed rate service} at the pier. The pier has signed an agreement with a limo company and they charge exactly twice what Arecibo does...for the same ride. Cabs(yellowed cars with meters) will normally not be numerous but sometimes there are enough...

Try Arecibo or Cadman.

Just a call to them 15 minutes before you are ready and they are there.

Thanks so much...I'll definitely get the numbers for these companies and have them with me.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Archived