Little Venice

i have heard that mykonos has a section of town called "little venice" can someone help me with how to get there once we are docked.? any info would be greatly appreciated. thanks loads

carol

We were there last year. It was so beautiful. We had a drink at one of the places directly on the water. You could see the windmills from there too.

We had to take a ship shuttle from where we docked to Mykonos. Then as GPS states, just keep walking around the harbor and you will find it. Mykonos was one of my favorite ports. We loved walking through all the little streets. They have beautiful pottery and jewelry there.

Jill

Is this the best place to go for a good view with our pre-dinner drinks? We will only be there from 18:00 to 23:00, but as we are hoping to be on second seating dinner (starts at 20:30) we won't have much time in port. But I guess if we see a nice taverna with good food ...

Any recomendations for bars, tavernas or restaurants.

For drinks in Little Venice, the Rhapsody Bar is nice, with a balcony right on the water and views of the windmills and ships. There are some other spots in that area as well. Also, there are many nice people watching spots right where the tender boats drop you off in the harbor area.

Archived