• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Are there any beaches in Cozumel you don't need to pay $10 pp for food?

gam888

Going to Cozumel this August on Carnival Legend. Did snorkeling last time we were there. Will be doing a lot more excursions in other ports (Grand Cayman, Belize, Roatan) this time. So for Cozumel are there any beaches you can just take a taxi to and use the beach without having to pay $10pp to buy food. I don't mind paying to use the water toy but I don't necessarily need to drink and eat. Any suggestions for Cozumel that does not involve snorkeling or beach? Will be going to Stingray City in Grand Cayman that includes snorkeling, maybe visiting the ruins in Belize, somekind of island tour in Roatan, so don't want to repeat the same activity in more than 1 port....?????

At Paradise Beach you can purchase a bracelet that allows you access to all the water toys for $10.00 per person.(Including snorkling) You don't have to eat or drink there, but if you get hungry the guacamole was very good. You can also rent waverunners, go parasailing, take a ride on a banana boat, or get a massage. (parasailing was $50.00 per person, waverunner I think was $55.00 for 30 minutes but not sure, the banana boat was $15.00 per person, and massages were $1.00 per minute with a minimum of 20 minutes.) Hope this helps you make a decision.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE PARADISE BEACH! My bf (whom I met on the cruise!) and I still talk about it when we're sick of winter! And we joke about retiring there to sell hats on the beach LMAO!

Excellent facilities, food, wait staff, bathrooms, drinks, chairs with umbrellas and of course, TOM! We'll be going back there in July!

Going to Cozumel this August on Carnival Legend. Did snorkeling last time we were there. Will be doing a lot more excursions in other ports (Grand Cayman, Belize, Roatan) this time. So for Cozumel are there any beaches you can just take a taxi to and use the beach without having to pay $10pp to buy food. I don't mind paying to use the water toy but I don't necessarily need to drink and eat. Any suggestions for Cozumel that does not involve snorkeling or beach? Will be going to Stingray City in Grand Cayman that includes snorkeling, maybe visiting the ruins in Belize, somekind of island tour in Roatan, so don't want to repeat the same activity in more than 1 port....?????

Buena Vista has horseback riding that is recommended. They take great care of their animals. Or you could hire Gerry and design your own tour.

He charges $95.00 for a minimum of 3 hours. (for the tour...not per person)

He will even bring an icechest and stop so that you can load it with ice, soda, beer and snacks at the grocery.

You can drive over to the East (primitive side) which is an interesting place to visit.

Gerry speaks great English and picks you up right at the pier.

Mike handles the reservations for him at cozumeltaxi@hotmail.com

No credit card needed to make a reservation. You just pay cash at the end of the tour.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE PARADISE BEACH! My bf (whom I met on the cruise!) and I still talk about it when we're sick of winter! And we joke about retiring there to sell hats on the beach LMAO!

Excellent facilities, food, wait staff, bathrooms, drinks, chairs with umbrellas and of course, TOM! We'll be going back there in July!

We love Paradise Beach as well!! I think 95% of the folks that go there dream of "retiring" and selling hats on the beach one day!! :D

Archived