• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Solstice Plaza deck walkthrough

Albert Ross

Can you walk along the corridor on deck 3 Plaza from the Grand Foyer to the theatre? The deck plans look like there is a line across which implies a wall next to #3101. Wondered if this is true or if this corridor would be noisy as people use it to cut through.
Thanks.

You can't really enter the theater from the bottom floor, so I don't think there will be much traffic in that hallway. I tried this same route one night after dinner and it doesn't work. The main entrance is on the middle deck of the theater, deck 4 (Promenade), and then you can go down the steps to the bottom floor of the theater. Hope that makes sense! :o

[quote name='Albert Ross']Thanks - what we wanted to hear.
It does also show a solid line on the deck plans from behind the Grand Foyer to access this corridor -perhaps you abseil in to the cabins.......or the deckplans are not to be trusted![/quote]

Yeah, the line separating the Grand Foyer from the cabins is pretty strange. There is a door there, but it's labelled as emergency exit, but no alarms sound or anything when you open it. Oh, and after I actually looked up the word "abseil", your post made me lol. And it's my new word I learned today ;)

• 3 weeks later...
By looking at the deck plans it seems as though most of the cabin area has a wide, open area so that when you opened your door from one of the ocean view cabins you'd not see a narrow hallway & wall right in front of you ... you'd see a wide hallway & the doors to the cabins on the other side of the ship. Is this accurate or did they just not draw a wall on their deck plans?

Has anyone stayed in one of these Plaza deck cabins? Comments on your experiences down there?

Thanks!

Archived