Panama Canal 2010 Dates

Perhaps this has been asked and answered......

Does anyone know for sure ( I'll take an educated guess..) when the 2010 PC sailing dates will be released?

Perhaps I should be looking at Repositioning cruises that just happen to go through the Panama Canal....

Any help would be appreciated...

Steve-O

Perhaps this has been asked and answered......

Does anyone know for sure ( I'll take an educated guess..) when the 2010 PC sailing dates will be released?

Perhaps I should be looking at Repositioning cruises that just happen to go through the Panama Canal....

Any help would be appreciated...

Steve-O

If you are talking about full transit, "IT" is out. RCI will only have are 2 full transits!!!:mad: We were booked on Jewel for 3/10 but they canceled it All you get now is Jewel Jan 10 2010 or Radiance Sept 24 2010.

We have jumped to Celebrity Infinity for a 14 night 3/28/10 Ft Lauderdale to San Diego for almost the same price:D

Celebrity has many, many cruises that go -through- the Panama Canal. We booked a 14-night in January 2010 for just over $100 a day (entry level balcony room) after our resident (Oregon) discount.

I was shocked to see how weak Celebrity Cruises frequent floaters program is!...

Being Diamond at RCCL automatically places us as Elite on CC.....but NO balcony discount??....They do offer a long list of bennies but most of them are "so what?" as far as we're concerned....

Celebrity was our first cruise back in 1999....it started an addiction for which I do NOT want the cure...or intervention.....

Thanks for your response.....

STEVE-O

Archived