Spa rooms on Carnival Splendor

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have any interior spa cabin pictures from the Splendor. I have found pictures looking from the door in - but none looking the other direction. We usually get a balcony room but this time we wanted to save money - and heard that the balcony cabins were cold on a winter cruise in the Pacific. Glad I found this thread! The spa sounds like pure heaven, and we will probably spend a lot of time there!:)

LHP--I have a spa suite booked and I want to know if/when the spa contacted to before the cruise. What do they tell you? Do tell me bout the steam rooms, do you wear towels or robes? do tell....

I have a suite booked, but nothing on my docs show that I am in a suite and my fun pass doesn't say VIP embarkation either. That worries me a bit, even though they say at the port they know which cabins/categories are spa. I'm going to bring the pages from a brochure if they say I don't get VIP boarding when I do considering the spa suite is a Cat 11 suite....

I am so ready, I've eben bought another tankini top so while one is drying I can wear the other one while soaking me bones in the thalassopool!

Hey, sorry for the slow response...we were on the Glory.

There is an envelope with the wristbands and a letter that explains what the Spa cabins offer. I think I still have it around here .... somewhere.... that was 5 cruises ago...so it may be lost forever....

As far as the Suite is concerned....these Spa cabins are new to Carnival (first ship and all) and I am sure they are still working out bugs. If you use a PVP, I would have the PVP send you something that states you get VIP Check In. If you use a TA, I would have the TA contact Carnival to get you something that states VIP Check In.

We have not sailed out of Long Beach since 2006, but the VIP Check In back then meant we were the first ones on the ship.

Does anyone have any interior spa cabin pictures from the Splendor. I have found pictures looking from the door in - but none looking the other direction. We usually get a balcony room but this time we wanted to save money - and heard that the balcony cabins were cold on a winter cruise in the Pacific. Glad I found this thread! The spa sounds like pure heaven, and we will probably spend a lot of time there!:)

I would love to know if the interior Spa cabins are as small as the interior on the Conquest class??? Those cabins are SMALL!!!

I would love to know if the interior Spa cabins are as small as the interior on the Conquest class??? Those cabins are SMALL!!!

When you look at the deck plan of the 4s cabins on the Splendor they LOOK about the same size as the balcony cabins inside. And it says that they are both 185 square feet - however I know that being able to see out is a major deal - our balcony rooms always seemed real small at night with the curtains shut. Also the beds facing a different direction makes it seem smaller - ie the mirror running the length of the room - rather than the end of the room. I don't know anything about the Conquest. We were in an interior cabin on our very first cruise and I always said NEVER again. And I do not think I would stay in an interior cabin that wasn't an actual spa cabin. But the way these are situated - the spa interior rooms on Splendor - you are close to public decks in all directions, and the spa itself has such a magnificent view. So we plan to use our room for sleeping only. I finally found some interior cabin splendor pictures on another thread. :D

Archived