Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Usually, the only formal notification is a card with the credit noted in your suite when you board. It's always good to take the name of the person/s you referred, because if there is a question, the purser can handle it quickly.

Hiya Angela (or anyone else with a referral voucher)

I am travelling on Odyssey Transatlantic October 31. If you still have it, could I have the voucher? Please email me at: garrybarnett at mac dot com & I can give you my postal address

Regards

Garry

Edited by alpaca

• 2 weeks later...

We live in the Dallas area and are sailing on our first Seabourn cruise February 11, 2010 from Buenos Aires to Manaus. If anyone has a coupon they would like to share, our address is JL KM EB AT MSN DOT COM. Our final payment is due FRIDAY November 13. Hope that day in not unlucky!

Thanks for your help.

sallyjo,

If you don't get a response before final payment, post again post final payment. Many members don't want to part with the coupon until they see that it is definately a go!

Host Dan

Hi

We are also previous Regent cruisers but had a cruise cancelled since our ship went into dry dock early. We took advantage of this to book Seabourn for the 1st time. We are on the Odyssey Nov 28th and VERY excited. If anyone has a referral coupon, we would be grateful. We have already paid in full so it would be used. We live in Michigan.

Thanks!

purple19gray@aol.com

Hi

We are also previous Regent cruisers but had a cruise cancelled since our ship went into dry dock early. We took advantage of this to book Seabourn for the 1st time. We are on the Odyssey Nov 28th and VERY excited. If anyone has a referral coupon, we would be grateful. We have already paid in full so it would be used. We live in Michigan.

Thanks!

purple19gray@aol.com

Hi there, I have sent an email to your email address. I'd be happy to send you a referral coupon. We sail November 11 so a shipboard credit would be just great!

My husband & I just booked our first cruise with Seabourn, we will be sailing on the Legend, April 1st. We have sailed with Silverseas, Regent and other lines in the past. Really looking forward to this cruise with all the great service, I keep hearing about. I love the small ships. Does anyone have a coupon for us as first time cruiser's of Seabourn. We have to pay our last payment on Dec. 31st. Also, we are booked in catagory A.. can anyone tell me how the cabin is... being so close to the front... do you feel much movement.

thanks

After many voyages on Regent, we have booked, and are eagerly looking forward to, our first Seabourn sailing on the Odyssey for its transatlantic crossing on December 6, 2010. We have seen that some kind Seabourn

veterans have made coupons available to Seabourn newbies like ourselves, and we would very much appreciate it if someone with a coupon might be willing to send one to us.

:) Many thanks,

SevenSeas Lady & SevenSeasGuy

I am trying to find out if I can give one of my referral coupons to someone who is cruising on Seabourn but is not paying for it herself. Her mother is buying the cruise for my friend and her husband. I can't give the coupon to her mother because her mother has already cruised on Seabourn. Seabourn has been giving me some very confusing answers to this question. Dan, do you know what the real truth is?

Looking at the situation, the fact that the mother is paying for the cruise and is a past Seabourn passenger, it would appear that SHE would be the referring past guest. Just my opinion as to how Seabourn would look at this- not offical info.

Host Dan

I am trying to find out if I can give one of my referral coupons to someone who is cruising on Seabourn but is not paying for it herself. Her mother is buying the cruise for my friend and her husband. I can't give the coupon to her mother because her mother has already cruised on Seabourn. Seabourn has been giving me some very confusing answers to this question. Dan, do you know what the real truth is?

I just don't see why you should give it up if you simply are PAYING for someone who has not sailed SB before. If there was a problem...they should give the recipients the money to pay themselves..and give them a referal. There is always more than one way to skin a cat. I would propose this to SB and say...should we cancel and rebook...just so that we can get what should be due. It would seem that loyal SBers should not be chastised..just because they are paying. Lola

Dan/Lola,

Thanks -- this has been a very frustrating experience. The mother is quite ill and will not likely be in a position to cruise again so she mentioned it to me thinking that she could help her daughter and me at the same time. I need to double check when her departure -- I believe it is less than 90 days away so they cannot cancel and rebook

Dan/Lola,

Thanks -- this has been a very frustrating experience. The mother is quite ill and will not likely be in a position to cruise again so she mentioned it to me thinking that she could help her daughter and me at the same time. I need to double check when her departure -- I believe it is less than 90 days away so they cannot cancel and rebook

I guess that I misunderstood..I did not realize that you wanted to be the referal. I thought that it was the mother. The fact that the trip is so soon, I see your dilema. Why doesn't the mother try to do it thru her own referal rights? That would leave you out..but would at least give the daughter the credit. Sorry that I misunderstood. I still think it would be in SB's best interest to be big about this and take care of loyal travelers. You see, I think your right to the referal in this case is far more warranted, than someone just coming on this site and asking for one. Lola