Fajardo to Vieques and Culebra Flights

rasta

I am having trouble finding flight schedules for FAJ to Vieques and Culebra. I was pretty sure there are flights avaialble, does anyone know what web sites I can check? I am thinking about flying over rather than taking the ferries.

You're having trouble finding those flights because the Diego Jiménez Torres Airport (FAJ) in Fajardo closed at the end of November 2008.

It has been replaced by the José Aponte de la Torre Airport (RVR), located at the old Roosevelt Roads Naval Base, in Ceiba.

Thanks very much...I found the information. Omewhat realted question...if I use the ferry service instead are there days that are less crowded...my schedule is flexible for whcih days I go to the other islands.

Thanks very much...I found the information. Omewhat realted question...if I use the ferry service instead are there days that are less crowded...my schedule is flexible for whcih days I go to the other islands.

Fri-Sun are busier than others, holiday weekends are crazy! Especially for the 1st ferry out.

But almost any day at the mid day time is not crowded.

Archived