DonnaK

Does anyone have an online photo album of their CB cruise?

I have 100's of photos of the Southern Route embeded in my review. I set up the review in a new format with links to each day on the left side of the screen. The CB photos are mixed into each day. The link is in my signature line below if you are interested.

Enjoy the CB! We had a great time.

Cheryl :)

Click "webshots" in my signature. Two different CB cruises with lots of shots

I have some on Facebook and I tried to post a link here but it didn't work...so sorry.

Great ship - wonderful time though!

Edited by LindaandJeff

Hi Donna,

How are you? We were on the CB with you and your family last August. We were also on the CB in October 07. I only have online pics of the cruise we were on with you. Canada/New England

I hope it brings back good memories.

Shelly

Edited by CTGirl

Hi Donna,

How are you? We were on the CB with you and your family last August. We were also on the CB in October 07. I only have online pics of the cruise we were on with you. Canada/New England

I hope it brings back good memories.

Shelly

Of course I remember you and Lance!!! How are things? We didn't take any photos on last year's cruise, and since we're traveling on the same ship again this summer (different itinerary), we were looking for some photos to inspire us!!!

Thanks to all who posted links and shared their photos. I'll be checking them out this morning!!! :D