Ok, this is question is mostly for curiosity regarding OBC

helicopter

for missed port on June 7th Conquest. The letter says we will be receiving a $20.00 OBC for missing the port. I paid for the two rooms (2 DD's:confused: in one, husband, grandson and myself in balcony), on my card. However I set up each daughter with their own account (they will put their own money on S&S). My question, how will the $100.00 be credited? Will DD's each get $20.00 (they hope so, few more beers). Also, when will the money be credited?

for missed port on June 7th Conquest. The letter says we will be receiving a $20.00 OBC for missing the port. I paid for the two rooms (2 DD's:confused: in one, husband, grandson and myself in balcony), on my card. However I set up each daughter with their own account (they will put their own money on S&S). My question, how will the $100.00 be credited? Will DD's each get $20.00 (they hope so, few more beers). Also, when will the money be credited?

It will be credited to each persons account, regardless of who paid for the cruise fare........

I would assume that the OBC will be by the room and will be credited once on-board. That's why it's called OBC.

Whatever the case, you could buy them a beer or two on your S&S card if that's what you want to do.

You may want to ask Carnival if the full amount will be credited to the first person listed on the booking, or $20 to each person traveling.

When I recently upgraded our ES cabin, we also qualified for a $50 OBC because the 3rd person fare had dropped. The PVP asked he who should get that credit, or should she divide it up. I didn't think I'd have an option. Apparently I did.

The DD's will get the credit on their S&S account. So this means DD's will owe you $40. If you DD's are like my DS you may or may not get it back. Hopefully they will buy dear mom a foo foo drink or two and put them on their S&S cards.

Grown Kids-gotta love um cause ya can't get rid of them.

Hope you and your family have a wonderful cruise.

Archived