recycling clothing among cc members

Grammyceej,

I didn't remove the picture. It was up there yesterday and when I went back on late last night it was gone. I don't know what happened. I will try it again so that you can see it.

AlaskaCruiseMay20133_zpsfe7408f0.jpg?t=1384403334

hope that works,

Have a great day,

Gerry

Beautiful dress! I love the color!

Hello ladies,

Having fun here in Paris. I some damaged today . The new LV handbag is on a wait list so I bought these instead.

This is Prada with a matching wallet. The last time I was here I bought a red one.

[ATTACH]293080[/ATTACH]

This is LV

[ATTACH]293082[/ATTACH]

This is also LV

[ATTACH]293083[/ATTACH]

Have. A great weekend.

Marie

Marie

Glad to hear your helping the economy in France! Enjoy! This is one of my favorite cities in which to shop!

Save travels!

Hello ladies,

Having fun here in Paris. I some damaged today . The new LV handbag is on a wait list so I bought these instead.

This is Prada with a matching wallet. The last time I was here I bought a red one.

[ATTACH]293080[/ATTACH]

This is LV

[ATTACH]293082[/ATTACH]

This is also LV

[ATTACH]293083[/ATTACH]

Have. A great weekend.

Marie

-----------------

Glad you are having a great time in Paris :-) We go on our cruise in 3 weeks so I am looking forward to a little shopping while on cruise :-)

Great looking bags Marie! Hope the weather is cooperating with the shopping trips:)

Hello ladies,

[ATTACH]293080[/ATTACH]

This is LV

[ATTACH]293082[/ATTACH]

This is also LV

[ATTACH]293083[/ATTACH]

Have. A great weekend.

Marie

Hi Ladies

Firstly I would like to thank all of you for making me Laugh, cry then laugh again. The genouroristy of all you lovely ladies is amazing.

I'm looking for (and failing) dresses for my first ever cruise in March 2014, I'm a UK size 16 - 18 and a uk size 5 in shoes.

I love colour and chic but can't wear high heels. Any offers would be greatefully received. But advise on web sites I can look at would also be very welcomed.

I pledge now to recycle my dresses after my cruise.

XX

I'm looking for (and failing) dresses for my first ever cruise in March 2014, I'm a UK size 16 - 18 and a uk size 5 in shoes.

Hi there...do you ever look in TK Maxx? If you have a standard bust size, it's a treasure trove of unique evening wear at bargain prices. I haven't been to the one in Edinburgh, but I've seen all sorts of things in both Falkirk and Glasgow Sauchiehall Street.

I personally can't do the shoes...I have peasant feet and cheap shoes fit me better.

Hello & Welcome! Good luck in your shopping endeavor..I'm sure you'll find something! It's funny, I thought it was a typo because here in the US we have TJ Maxx and you have TK Max? When I saw it re-typed I guessed it wasn't a mistake:) Have fun shopping & Happy Birthday!

Please let us know how it went:)

Michelle

Thank you Milaandra

I didn't even think about TK Max - I didn't think they would have anything to fit me.

I'll make that the first stop tomorrow on my Birthday shopping trip.

Let you know how I get on:)

Thank you Milaandra

I didn't even think about TK Max - I didn't think they would have anything to fit me.

I'll make that the first stop tomorrow on my Birthday shopping trip.

Let you know how I get on:)

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your shopping trip.

I tried things on for my upcoming cruise and found a couple of things to share now. there will be more after the cruise.

First, what I call a Goddess blouse. Makes me feel like a greek Goddess.

Size medium.

ry%3D480

another view so you can see that it's pretty sheer.

ry%3D480

A two piece dress by Teddi. I've had this forever! 100% rayon. It's actually a true navy blue, tone on tone. Size 10. It needs to be cleaned, it's dusty! Nice simple tank dress, with an assymetrical over shirt. Very comfy, very flattering.

ry%3D480

Amy..Love your "Goddess" blouse its so pretty and feminine and your 2-piece outfit is great too! I love when we find and keep pieces that are multi-functional..hard to part with these (at least it is for me)

Michelle:)

I tried things on for my upcoming cruise and found a couple of things to share now. there will be more after the cruise.

First, what I call a Goddess blouse. Makes me feel like a greek Goddess.

Size medium.

ry%3D480

another view so you can see that it's pretty sheer.

ry%3D480

A two piece dress by Teddi. I've had this forever! 100% rayon. It's actually a true navy blue, tone on tone. Size 10. It needs to be cleaned, it's dusty! Nice simple tank dress, with an assymetrical over shirt. Very comfy, very flattering.

ry%3D480

Hello ladies,

[ATTACH]293080[/ATTACH]

This is LV

[ATTACH]293082[/ATTACH]

This is also LV

[ATTACH]293083[/ATTACH]

Have. A great weekend.

Marie

Look at all those LV's! I love living vicariously through you, sweet friend! Have a wonderful, safe trip. Much love!:)

"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays this shopper from the swift completion of her appointed rounds."

LOL...You know me so well :D.

Ladies, thank you. I am having a wonderful time. Yes, this is where I grew up and this is where I love to shop. I always come here a week before Thanksgiving to visit my family and to buy the newest LV handbag. Unfortunately, the newest one is on a wait list :(. I guess I just have to wait for it.

Amy! I also love your "Goddess" top. This season I am into skinny pants and "Goddess" tops. I wear them with a sweater and boots or booties.

Mariarose38, too bad you do not wear size 8 1/2 shoes. I would offer you a pair or two.

The weather was very nice, but it is glooming today. It is almost noon, I better get out of my PJ :D.

Take care and have a great week.

Marie

Marie that's very kind of you, I think a uk 5 1/2 is a USA 8 so maybe as you have such a slim figure I'll assume you have slim feet. I would have to go up a size for slim fit shoes.

Would love a pair of your shoes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there...a UK 5 is a US 7...sorry!

I always come here a week before Thanksgiving to visit my family and to buy the newest LV handbag. Unfortunately, the newest one is on a wait list :(. I guess I just have to wait for it.

Marie

She shops for the latest LV bags in Paris the week before Thanksgiving. I paint 30 kindergarteners' hands red, green, orange, and yellow and they make turkey hand print place mats! See what I say about living vicariously through Marie?!?!?!?