Choice between Millie Cabin 6001 or 7002?

Hflors

If you had a choice between these two cabins 6001 or 7002 which would you take?

Anyone with pictures?

THanks

Helen

I don't know the size or the layout of either room. But, everything else being equal, I would not choose 6001 which is directly above the theater.

Alan

Someone..actually 2 someones has included photos of both recently, do a Search from top of this forum and you should find photos. Hope 6001 isn't too noisy as we're in 6004 in 2 wks...but that cabin should make up for noise that should end buy10:30 or 11pm. think 7002 is probably larger, more like ours. I just went to a website...named Cruise deck plans...has a really cool feature....all the decks side by side...and you can drag each one over to line up to see exactly whats underneath you. I was quite sure that the theater wasn't under 6001 or 04, don't know why , perhaps just subconsciously figured it out. Using their plans placed upon each other, the theater ENDS about where the 05 cat. cabins start. They extend WAY past any of the theater. There is NOTHING under tthat section. Deck 7 however is partially over the theater, as it's indented a bit from 6.

Wow, Pumpkin11, thanks for posting those pictures! I've been trying to imagine the room since we have it reserved in July.

Is it possible to open those windows and actually sit in that enticing-looking window frame?

Thanks!

Claire

Wow, Pumpkin11, thanks for posting those pictures! I've been trying to imagine the room since we have it reserved in July.

Is it possible to open those windows and actually sit in that enticing-looking window frame?

Thanks!

Claire

Hi Claire,

No, the windows can't open, I don't know of any ship that has cabin windows that can open, it would be really cool if you could sit in the ledge area though.

Hope you enjoy the cabin it's really great!!:)

I love 7002!!!!!!!!!

Wow this really is right above our cabin!! The view out the porthole is almost exactly the same, except over to the side farther! Looks like a great cabin to me, I'd take it if we didn't have the one below, so similar...and that HC bath essential!:D

6004-7.jpg.7b3d2e7f0eab3c649ca1bf6fb4bb3f52.jpg

6004-6.jpg.57e5c81b3267904b3b721c4b2eeeed38.jpg

6004-5.jpg.834f24d895b4569d6bc78582232cf4ed.jpg

I had 7002 booked for my Alaska cruise but then I found a balcony cabin for not too much more so I decided to upgrade. I'm happy about the balcony but sorry I'll miss what looked to be a very interesting cabin with that foreward facing view. I can't wait to hear your opinion of it when you get back, cvpends and everyone else who will be sailing in it.

• 1 month later...

Archived