Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ncLindaB

On the Victory and all is wonderful!

I ahve been so worried after reading reent posts about the Victory. However, we got on yesterday and after the long (1.5 hour) line to get on the ship, everything has been excellent! Great food, great service, clean ship.

Do not worry if you are scheduled - you will be so pleased!!!

Linda

thank yo so much for the quick report...

I am booked on the Victory on the 9th and it is our first cruise, we did a 3 night on Disney and I really don't think that counts... LOL

I have been so nervous since booking the cruise a couple of weeks ago, reading some of the post here and on other sites almost have me running.. Looking forward to a full report when your cruise is complete...

Happy holidays !!!!

I wonder when Carnival is going to figure out that it does not take l 1/2 hours to board a passenger. Holland America boards passengers in 20 minutes....hundreds of them

I wonder when Carnival is going to figure out that it does not take l 1/2 hours to board a passenger. Holland America boards passengers in 20 minutes....hundreds of them
This could have something to do with the new security measures that they put into place in Miami at the end of October. According to the Homeland Security website, Miami is a test. Debarkation is a different process now. Each person has to go through immigration once off of the ship. A couple of weeks ago on the Navigator of the Seas, they had us in two lines with only six immigration officials to check us out. All non US citizens have to be fingerprinted and photograhed plus produce their travel documents like the rest of us have to do. Imagine trying to clear a ship with over 3000 passengers and only six people to do it. Our boarding did not even start on the Navigator until 12:30 as that was when the ship was cleared. I guess we will find out once the OP gets back to let us know what happened.

I'm gald everything is good on the Victory for you, They must of taken care of the few problems. Many of us that were on the crusie 11/28 did not think too highly of the ships food that week, and the long lines in the lido deck. It good to know that that actually read the card comments. There was alot of crumbing on the ship that week.