Legend dining question. Traditional and "your time" in same dining room?

clerky96

I have read conflicting information about the dining rooms. On one post I think I read that there are 2 lines into the dining room...traditional on left and "your time" on the right. On another post I think I read that one dining room serves traditional diners and the other serves "your time" diners. Which is correct? Does it differ depending on the ship? Thanks.

I can tell you what happened on our Legend cruise in March - perhaps if more people request anytime, they would allocate more space, which may have resulted in the conflicting reports!

We had traditional dining, late seating on the upper level. We entered to the right when we went into the dining room. Anytime dining entered on the left. We really didn't notice any difference in our experience, as our entire half of the balcony (separated from the anytime half by the big gap overlooking the main level) was all seated and served at the same time, as usual. The Maitre 'd still made his announcements at the normal time (just before dessert I think) and Sssssshowtime was held every night (Youssef, the Maitre'd had a special way of saying it!) and the anytime diners who happened to be there at that time got the show.

I forgot to mention: Legend only has one dining room, but all the anytime diners were on one half of the second floor of the mdr.

We had anytime dining on the Legend during our July 5 cruise. Yes, the left hand half (or front third) was reserved for this. We really enjoyed the flexibility. Only one server seemed to be subpar . . . she seemed overwhelmed. That is only one out of the four teams we had serving us.

Archived