Camp Carnival Talent Show

mycruise2

Is there one? If so, my grand kids are interested in being in it but want to bring a cd to sing along with. Do they have a something to play it on or is there a computer to access lyrics on utube? They are busy already picking out something to do for our Carnival Valor cruise this Fall.

Thanks.

You didn't say their age and that makes a little bit of a difference. For the young ones (2-5, 6-8), they are taught a routine to do as a group.

For the 9-11's, they allow they to do their own thing (on Triumph they wanted kids to have at least 2 or more in their group act).

I am not sure if the 12 and older group has one or not.

The do have a sound system to play CD's at the show.

Do you think they'd allow my 8yo to do magic with his 9yo sister as an assistant? If he hears there's a talent show he is going to want to do it (he has an act put together that he's performed twice already), but will not be happy if he just has to do a group act.

• 1 month later...
You didn't say their age and that makes a little bit of a difference. For the young ones (2-5, 6-8), they are taught a routine to do as a group.

For the 9-11's, they allow they to do their own thing (on Triumph they wanted kids to have at least 2 or more in their group act).

I am not sure if the 12 and older group has one or not.

The do have a sound system to play CD's at the show.

On our previous Carnival cruises...the 6-8 group was allowed/encouraged to do indivual acts! I don't remember about the 2-5 group

Archived