Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Texed

Live on Infinity

It is so nice to hear from old friends. We are definitely having a few Margaritas. We had a party here in the room, and asked the "Connections" folks to join us. They did not receive a list of our names for the "Connections" party, so it was announced in the daily bulletin, but a lot of folks missed it. I hope they enjoyed our party more.:)

We did not take an excursion at the canal, but our tablemates did. They enjoyed it. But, we enjoyed the sail through.

So nice to hear from Parrotgirl, TonyUK, Lois, Hulagirl, C2C, genmasjoy, and all the rest. I hope everyone has a great New Year.:)

Texed,

We had dinner in the United States two nights during the 12-5-04 Hawaii cruise. It was fantastic - and very much worth the $30. The service was unbelievable. If you get down there, please say Hi to Christian - the maitre'd, Daniel the wine steward and William our waiter from South Africa. William also spent time up by the Cova Cafe in the morning handing out pasteries. Great ship - great experience. People should really understand the extra effort and professional show they put on in the United States. I would highly recommend it.

Hello everyone,

We are home.:( I am already having withdrawal from Shrimp Cocktails. But, we have great memories of a great ship and fun cruise.:)

Adegner,

Sorry I didn't get to say hello for you, but you are correct, the United States is a great restaurant.

We now have one more area to consider when booking a cruise.

1. The ship

2. The itinerary

3. Which ship and floor Nicholus the Butler wil be working on. Smashing Nicky is the best employee I have ever met on a cruise. I quadrupled his tip, and felt like I still hadn't given enough. He was that good!

JP,

I am glad you and your family came to the Margarita Party. I am also glad you had a good time. Hopefully, we will cruise together again. How about on Summit to Hawaii on December 18, 2005?:)

Hi Texed:) welcome home...glad you had such a good time!

Lois,

Thanks for the welcome.:) We are "semi" glad to be back. LOL.

Now, we have to wait until March to go on Millennium.:(