First Timer with a few quick questions

Landgraf13

I will be cruising on the Sun leaving 1/8 and just have one or two questions for anyone who can help. Please forgive me if they sound stupid but this is my first cruise.

-When you go to the pool or out on shore excursions, do they give you towels or are these something you should pack yourself?

-I'm staying in an AE suite...are there any ways of having alcohol in my room since anything you buy on-board as duty-free gets held till the end of the cruise?

-What perks do I get with my suite that I should know about that I should definetly take advantage of versus someone who has a normal cabin? Like are there any special privileges that I should know about that I can use?

Thanks for all your help...can't wait!

I will be cruising on the Sun leaving 1/8 and just have one or two questions for anyone who can help. Please forgive me if they sound stupid but this is my first cruise.

-When you go to the pool or out on shore excursions, do they give you towels or are these something you should pack yourself?

-I'm staying in an AE suite...are there any ways of having alcohol in my room since anything you buy on-board as duty-free gets held till the end of the cruise?

-What perks do I get with my suite that I should know about that I should definetly take advantage of versus someone who has a normal cabin? Like are there any special privileges that I should know about that I can use?

1.They have plenty of towels at the pool and you can sigh them off the ship for shore excursions.

2. You can smuggle in your checked bag 75% gets bye. You can call guest relations and order a bar set up about $40 per bottle. You need to do that now. It will be charged to your credit card.. Bar service 1-866-625-1159

3. In an AE on the Sun you special check in with the suite passengers. You also can get VIP didembarkation. Priority tender tickets. The Concierge will arrange this all. In addition they can make dinner reservations for you as well

General List:

Mini Suite Embarkation:

1 bottle of NCL’s Private Cuvee

Cut flower(s) in a bud vase

1 Fruit Basket

1 Bottle of Spring Water

Bath Amentities:

Moisturizing Lotion

Conditioning Shampoo (Dispenser)

Bath Gel (Dispenser)

French milled Soap

Oatmeal and Almond Soap

Deodorant Soap

Shower Cap

Sewing Kit

Other:

Concierge Service

Bath Robes

Feather Pillows

Time Fax Daily

24 hr room service (standard menu)

Continential Breakfast

Wood hangers

Duvets

Mints on Pillow

NCL Shopping Bags

Safe

Refrigerator

Hair Dryer

Hotel Services Book

I'm cruising on the Sun too on 1/8. Although my room is probably a coat closet over the engine room compared to the suite, I'm looking forward to it. We cruised on the SEA last year and had a great time.

See you on board!!!!

:cool:

Interesting...where does that figure come from?

I made it up :) But based on a non scientific study. Of our group of 80 last year maybe four had booze taken but close to 30 brought it. In my own case I have had 1 of 4 bags with booze flagged. 75% was a guess but I bet the success rate is much higher if you don't push it.

Best answer order a Bar Servive

Archived