Adventure of the Seas Suite perks?

I'm sure this has been asked, but I can't find anything. What I have read elsewhere online seems to be all over the place with what you get, so I'm hoping to get some more solid info. What perks are included on Adventure of the Seas when you are in a suite - specifically, the one bedroom grand suite! Thank you!!

I sure someone will have more details but here are a few

Breakfast in a specialty restaurant 

free drinks in suite lounge from approximately 5pm to 8:30

reserved seats for shows including ice show

reserved pool seating

concierge will walk you off  ship at end of the cruise, concierge also can help with anything, you should get a email from him approximately 5 days before cruise that lists all your perks

29 minutes ago, TBone2K said:

If it helps, the basic perks as listed on RC's web site don't change from ship to ship. The only place you'll find differences is if the ship has unique features.

one exception is the inclusion of Voom as a suite perk on Oasis and Quantum class ships 

I know the website has the suite perks listed except they are different even on the website as it doesn't clarify what ships get what perks. From what I have been able to find, the specific suite I am talking about is considered "Sky Class", but again, the perks are different from one link to the next. These are the two links I am referring to...

For the first one, you have to scroll down the page to see what is included.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-rooms/royal-suite-class

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-are-the-benefits-of-the-suites-program

Edited by mom2miracles

4 minutes ago, mom2miracles said:

From what I have been able to find, the specific suite I am talking about is considered "Sky Class", but again, the perks are different from one link to the next

Adventure does NOT have Suite class - use the second link.

Adventure is a voyager class.

Free ship tours 

use of concierge and diamond lounges

lunch with the captain and his team

a private number for the kitchen for free room service 

ice bucket filled daily and snacks in cabin.

Priority seating and  getting on&off the ship.
use of the concierge 

We were in an owners suite on Adventure a few years ago. Best perk, IMHO, was the breakfast in Giovanni’s. Also the free room service where we could order off the menu from MDR. 

Even with reserved seating, chair hogs were still aplenty so never could take advantage of that amenity. 

17 minutes ago, BunnyHutt said:

We were in an owners suite on Adventure a few years ago. Best perk, IMHO, was the breakfast in Giovanni’s. Also the free room service where we could order off the menu from MDR. 

Even with reserved seating, chair hogs were still aplenty so never could take advantage of that amenity. 

We never had issue with getting pool chairs in reserve area on 3 cruises on sister ship navigator, did complain to concierge that non suite people were in area .

Concierge Letter from our cruise this coming Sunday

Dear Suite Guest (s), 

It will be our pleasure to welcome you onboard the beautiful Adventure of the Seas.  We are honored that you have selected Royal Caribbean International for your cruise vacation.   

My name is Rafael Soares and I am the Concierge onboard.  I am available to assist you with any special requests you may have prior to your arrival and throughout your entire cruise vacation.  

My desk hours in the Suite Lounge are daily from 8:00 am to 11:00 am and from 4:30 pm. to 8:00 pm. 

As a special Suite VIP guest you are offered exclusive amenities and services onboard Adventure of the Seas.   

For your convenience, here is a brief summary of those services:   

Use of the Suite Lounge, Deck 14 mid-ship. Luxury Robes for use onboard.   

Upgraded bathroom amenities.   

Continental breakfast served in the Suite Lounge daily from 8:00 am to 10:00 am.

Exclusive breakfast served at Giovanni's Table (Deck 11 aft), please check cruise compass for daily hours. (Is the same hours for the dining room hours)

Hors d’oeuvres, petit fours and complimentary bar set-up served in the Suite Lounge every evening before and after dinner from 4:30 pm to 8:00 pm, Please note that these items are for consumption within the Suite Lounge only.

Daily menus displayed and pre-ordering for your dinner wine,   

Full Dining Room Menu privilege (available through Room Service when the Dining Room is open),   

Reservations for our specialty restaurants, Shore Excursions, Vitality Spa salon and services, etc.   

VIP pool deck reserved seating. Please kindly show your SeaPass card upon request,   Business services, including but not limited to Seapass account statements, faxes, boarding passes etc,   

Reserved VIP seating for Production and ice shows (kindly present your SeaPass card at the entrance upon request). No reservation is required,   

Complimentary pressing service on the first formal night (limited to one selected garment per guest) - Please consult your Suite Attendant for details, 

THE SUITE LOUNGE AND ALL PRIVATE AREAS IS PART OF BENEFITS FOR SUITE GUESTS WITH GOLD COLORED SEAPASS CARD ONLY AND CANNOT BE EXTENDED TO INCLUDE FRIENDS AND/OR FAMILY MEMBERS . 

The Suite Lounge is designated as a smoke-free area.  We respectfully request that guests observe a Smart Casual dress code when visiting the Suite Lounge (no swim or pool attire is allowed, footwear is required at all times).To ensure all our guests are able to enjoy this exclusive lounge we require that all guests 20 years and younger must be well behaved and accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.  

I look forward hearing from you and meeting you in person. Please feel free to e-mail to me with any question you may have. 

For any dining preferences please advise at least 3 days before the voyage to avoid disappointment. 

If there is any way I can assist to make your cruise vacation more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to ask. 
I hope you will have the vacation of a lifetime onboard the Adventure of the Seas.   

Best Regards, 

Rafael Soares 
Suite Concierge | Adventure of the Seas

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 2

We have done full suites 7 times on rccl and our favorite concierge by far was Rafael he was great bent over backwards for suite quests . He was on our 12 day brilliance cruise in Europe a few years ago. 

Another perk not mentioned was DVD players (you can bring your own dvds or I believe you can borrow some)

59 minutes ago, George C said:

We have done full suites 7 times on rccl and our favorite concierge by far was Rafael he was great bent over backwards for suite quests . He was on our 12 day brilliance cruise in Europe a few years ago. 

Another perk not mentioned was DVD players (you can bring your own dvds or I believe you can borrow some)

Personally, I've had nothing but trouble with the PS3 players

We bring Blu Ray's and they are always a problem

The players are always out of date with the latest security updates

DVD's don't seem to be a problem

2 hours ago, George C said:

We always just brought regular dvds normally a couple of seasons of Big Bang Theory.

Here's a tip.

Bring a new BluRay.

When it wont play, ask for a PPV Movie.

That was our resolution on Mariner.

Unfortunately the PPV movies were awful

Luckily my Lawrence of Arabia copy was a DVD

• Like 1

9 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Concierge Letter from our cruise this coming Sunday

Dear Suite Guest (s), 

It will be our pleasure to welcome you onboard the beautiful Adventure of the Seas.  We are honored that you have selected Royal Caribbean International for your cruise vacation.   

My name is Rafael Soares and I am the Concierge onboard.  

Thanks for posting this, appears we will be boarding right after you!  Question about the adventure suite balconies (sorry for going off topic): in watching some video tours, it seems like the balcony’s are not as deep as on other similar class ships we’ve been on. Is this correct?  

Cheers,

4 hours ago, EDiamond22 said:

are JR suits and the ones above it vastly different? from what i have kinda seen JR suits are typically treated more like a balcony? is that ship specific or fleet wide?

Yes, Junior suites are basically just a larger balcony cabin.  The few suite perks you get are priority check in and  double points as well as dinner in coastal kitchen on OA and QN class ships.

That is fleet wide.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EDiamond22 said:

are JR suits and the ones above it vastly different? from what i have kinda seen JR suits are typically treated more like a balcony? is that ship specific or fleet wide?

JS perks on Adventure:

Bathtub
Walk-in closet
Priority check-in and boarding
Tea kettle and coffee maker
Bathroom amenities
Robes
Extra C&A point per night
Distinctive color Seapass card (no significance other than distinctive color)

• Like 1