Looking for postcards: Dockyard, Bermuda; St. Kitts

startraveler

Finally starting to put together a scrapbook from the current cruise, and I'm looking for three postcards: one of the Dockyard area (preferably showing ships docked there, but a general Dockyard one will do), and two from St. Kitts: a map (showing either St. Kitts by itself, or with Nevis) and one of either Port Zante or Basseterre.

Even I though include maps from the guidebooks and such, I always pick up a postcard showing a map of the country as well as a postcard showing preferably the port, secondly the city (you don't know how hard it was to find a postcard of Crown Bay, St. Thomas.) In the case of Bermuda, I mistakenly bought a postcard of St. George's; and in St. Kitts, made it back to the ship with half an hour to spare so I didn't have time to go on the Shopping Expedition of Doom, even though a store was right next door to Port Zante.

Thanks for any and all help. Now, if I can only find what I did with that envelope containing two Bermudan dimes, two EC dollar coins and a quarter, I'll be doing good....

Archived