11/20 Costa Mediterranea

bellegrove

Hi, anyone booked on this cruise? Just booked today for the lowest price ever. It doesn't pay to stay home!! Have never sailed Costa. Any scuba divers to hook up with in Grand Cayman and Cozumel..if the boat does dock there.:D

Hi, My husband will be diving in Cayman and Cozumel. He usually does his own dives in Cozumel, but since they will be tendering us into port I do not think that he will be able to get to port and take a cab to the dive place by 7:30 a.m for an 8:00 a.m. dive. I think that he will sign up for the advanced diving that the ship is offering. He will most likely ask me to find him a place in grand cayman from the internet and sign him up for a moring two tank dive. What is your husband doing about dives? Maybe we can get them together.

My DH (Darling Husband) will sign up for the Cozumel dive from the ship. They can figure out what to do from there. Shall we have them wear red carnations in there button holes to identify each other.:D

Beth

Hi, my husband just signed up for both dives from the ship. Because we will be tendering in for both ports he thought that would be best timewise. Where will you be coming from? We just moved to Florida from New york 2 months ago. What will you be doing while your husband goes diving?? I know both cozumel and grand cayman enough to get around. We have been to both before. Do you like to shop?? We just booked this cruise last week as a last minute something to do. Will you be cruising with friends or family. It will just be the two of us.

Hi again, I just noticed that you are from San Diego. I just wanted to advise you that the diving excursions from the ship fill up very soon. You can book the excursion from Costa's website until the 15th. I booked cozumel and cayman last night. Arlyne

Arlyne,

Thanks, I will go online and book them now!

Yes we are coming from San Deigo on Sat nite and will try and board early on Sun....

I will be with my kids 17 and 11, my mom and grandma, and also two friends and their families! One of my friends booked two rooms last week probably the same deal as you.

We are planning on going to a beach club at Coz, I wanted to go to Mr.Santos so the kids could ride the horses and ATV's but it looks like they won't be open yet. I also plan on spending some time shopping and drinking!

I haven't been to Grand Cayman before so we are doing the Stingray City tour with NativeWay we also do some snokeling and go to a beach they are feeding us lunch, too all for $55.

You are very welcome to tag along with us if you like.

How do you like living in Fla.?

My grandmother lives in Lakeland, she loves it. We are pretty spoiled weather wise here in CA. We moved out here almost 20 years ago from the Wash. DC area.

Beth

Hi Beth, Thanks for the invite for the stringray city tour..but we were there last time. I quess I will just go to the beach and some shopping while waiting for Donald to come back from diving. What beach club will you be going to in Cozumel?? Why don't you e-mail me directly and I will give you my cell phone # and we can arrange a place for us to meet before the ship sails on sunday. www.araleena@hotmail.com thanks, Arlyne

Archived