Lisbon Hotel Recommendation

pdx13

We will be in Lisbon one day prior to our cruise late spring of 2016 and am looking for a hotel recommendation. We are looking for a luxury type hotel or boutique hotel. Have read Trip Advisor, but am always somewhat skeptical to rely on them exclusively. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thank you

Try asking your question on the Mediterranean section of Europe. There are many cruisers who have sailed to Lisbon. Also try doing a search specifically in the Mediterranean section.

I enjoy the small boutique hotels also. On my last land-based European trip I used Trip Advisor, Rick Steves, Lonely Planet, Fodors, Frommers, Google Earth, and individual lodging websites for information. It was a bit of a search but we ended up staying in some memorable and special boutique inns and hotels.

Try asking your question on the Mediterranean section of Europe. There are many cruisers who have sailed to Lisbon. Also try doing a search specifically in the Mediterranean section.

I enjoy the small boutique hotels also. On my last land-based European trip I used Trip Advisor, Rick Steves, Lonely Planet, Fodors, Frommers, Google Earth, and individual lodging websites for information. It was a bit of a search but we ended up staying in some memorable and special boutique inns and hotels.

Thank you, I will give the med section a try.