Do we have enough time to catch a flight after arriving back at Copenhagen Oceankaj?

Hello

We (a couple) will be ending our cruise on the Regal Princess in Copenhagen. The ship arrives at Oceankaj at 5 am on a Sunday morning.

We need to then travel to Copenhagen Airport for a flight at 8 am the same morning and plan to take a taxi from Oceankaj directly to Copenhagen Airport.

Could you please let me know if this will be at all doable? I would love to hear if anyone has done the same or had experience disembarking the Princess line cruiseships at Oceankaj. Would love to hear how long the whole process is and whether we could get to the Copenhagen Airport by 6.30 am or so?

We realise that we will need to ask the cruise ship if we can be one of the first off the ship and be ready to go. There are very few train/flight alternatives on this Sunday until much later in the day so we really would like to make the 8 am flight.

Many thanks in advance.

Edited by Reviewer_212
makes the subject more clear

Thanks Carolla5501. We need to travel to Hamburg and the only flight in the morning is at 8 am.

The train is not a good option because it is over 8 hours from Copenhagen to Hamburg (instead of the normal 4.5 hours) because of works on the train line.

The only other option is the bus but there is only one that leaves at 8 am and another not until 4 pm in the afternoon.

Any other ideas?

Thank you both for your replies. It is an SAS flight.

I would be interested to hear how long it normally takes to disembark from the ship if it arrives at 5am?

My experience from other cruises in the south pacific has been that you can disembark almost straight away - which is actually encouraged by the ship so that they can clean and make preparations to set sail again on a new cruise later in the day.