Looking for private tour company.

Freedom2014

We are going to be going to Freeport, half moon cay, and Nassau we are looking for a PRIVATE tour or boat rental for the day preferable in nassau near cruise port. We would like something reasonable priced and reliable and safe.

I'm not sure when you are going but if it's after next week i will be able to tell you how everything went for me. I just booked a personal tour for 4 people for $50 per hour with Cheryls Bahamas Taxi and tours. All the reviews seem to be really good which is always a plus!

I'm not sure when you are going but if it's after next week i will be able to tell you how everything went for me. I just booked a personal tour for 4 people for $50 per hour with Cheryls Bahamas Taxi and tours. All the reviews seem to be really good which is always a plus!

Cool let me know how it goes! I leave next sunday

• 3 weeks later...

I know you've already left, but i'll post this for future cruisers as well. Once our driver showed up things went smoothly but getting them there was troublesome. They were almost 40 minutes late, luckily one of the other cab drivers there was kind enough to call them for me. When the driver arrived he said that he had just dropped off another group. I'm not so sure of that because while i was listening to phone call it sounded like they had just forgotten about us. I can't say that I'd use them again at this point.