Mobility issues excursion recommendations?

Cattoosea

Hi everyone! I'm looking for excursions/activities for my dad - he can walk, but has chronic pain and can't walk far or partake in activities that have many physical requirements. Aside from hanging out at the beach (which he might be perfectly happy to do), is there anything that anyone can recommend? Such as taxi/shuttle/trolley tours of the area, a certain restaurant, or local site that's a must-see where he can sit if he needs to, etc? I've never to been to any of the ports on our upcoming family cruise (and will be posting this under the other ports as well), so I appreciate any suggestions!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi everyone! I'm looking for excursions/activities for my dad - he can walk, but has chronic pain and can't walk far or partake in activities that have many physical requirements. Aside from hanging out at the beach (which he might be perfectly happy to do), is there anything that anyone can recommend? Such as taxi/shuttle/trolley tours of the area, a certain restaurant, or local site that's a must-see where he can sit if he needs to, etc? I've never to been to any of the ports on our upcoming family cruise (and will be posting this under the other ports as well), so I appreciate any suggestions!

We have been there a couple of times and it's my least favorite port. There is this http://www.puertoricodaytrips.com/free-trolley-old-san-juan/ that I think we are going to do just for a ride around the city. We rented a car last time and drove to the rainforest. Not an impressing place to me.