Jolly Beach Day Pass

kimluvsdisney

I'm looking for some info on the Jolly Beach day pass. I've been in contact with the resort & they said the beach is public, so loungers on the beach are not included.

Has anyone done the day pass recently? Will we find 4 chairs together at the pool when we arrive?

We've also thought about Sandals or Blue Water. Any recommendations for an all inclusive beach day would be great!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...
I'm looking for some info on the Jolly Beach day pass. I've been in contact with the resort & they said the beach is public, so loungers on the beach are not included.

Has anyone done the day pass recently? Will we find 4 chairs together at the pool when we arrive?

We've also thought about Sandals or Blue Water. Any recommendations for an all inclusive beach day would be great!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Try this link

http://jollybeachresort.com/amenities/activities/day-passes/

We were there last month and were very disappointed.

You can get loungers and umbrellas on the beach but you have to pay for them. After having spent $65 on the day pass, I wasn't about to spend money on loungers and umbrellas on the beach.

We headed to the pool and we did find three loungers together, but the umbrella didn't work. We asked for help but no one ever came over to help us. Thankfully it was somewhat overcast that day and we weren't sitting there frying in the sun!

We were told when we arrived (9:30 am) that there were chairs on the beach (not so much) and that the bars were open. Bars didn't open until 10:30...couldn't even get a glass of water until 10:30.

The lunch was okay, but nothing to write home about.

The beach is beautiful but the pool area left a lot to be desired. Most of the pool tiles were chipped and the water was FREEZING.

We talked to a couple of ladies who'd been staying there for the week and asked them what they thought. Their response was "it's a 2 star resort." That pretty much summed it up!

For us, Jolly Beach Resort just didn't cut it. I'd much rather spend the day at a beach and pay as I go. This particular all-inclusive just wasn't worth it to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 1 year later...