Sleep Inn Miami airport

mwood0612

We are booked here for one night pre-cruise. The price was great but now I'm anxious about the hotel itself after reading mixed reviews on another travel site. We fly into Miami at 3:30 on a Saturday and will leave for the port the next morning hopefully by 10:30. Has anyone stayed here recently and can give me some feedback? We are also thinking about walking down to Tom's NFL bar & grill to eat dinner so we won't have to rent a cab or car. It doesn't look like it's that far of a walk, any feedback there as well will be appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

We stayed at Sleep inn in dec and I was nervous as well but the free hotel shuttle picked us up at MIA and the driver was so informative he told us about Toms and said it was good and it was. After dropping us off at the hotel whenever we would walk he would wave and honk at us. Not alot to do in the area so be prepared for that. The Hotel desk staff were extremely friendly, and helpful. Our room was clean, bed soft, the airport noise was not an issue and the hotel uses a 2nd party shuttle to get you to the port the next day and you pick a time and its 10.00 per person. We purchased fttf and we wanted to be there early and the shuttle was right on time and there was 3 other couples with us for other cruise lines. We are going again in Dec of this year and I already booked them again. The breakfast area was packed with people but the selection of food was good. Wafflemaker, sausage, cereal, bagels, donuts, juice, coffee. We just took it to our room. The pool was chilly in dec but we layed in the sun and I did get in for a little bit. It was clean and behind a locked gate that they give you the code to. All in all I would recommend this hotel. We enjoyed it and trust me I do ALOT of research before I travel.

100_2972.jpg.af7031636d0857b067fd7be3b46efdb6.jpg

100_2973.jpg.1467a8ae52001d17ebae4ef9fa840313.jpg

100_2975.jpg.d52590dd2f4c0374907f338695aafa4d.jpg

100_2980.jpg.71d7d192a5c9de08570acb3be67ab692.jpg

We stayed at Sleep inn in dec and I was nervous as well but the free hotel shuttle picked us up at MIA and the driver was so informative he told us about Toms and said it was good and it was. After dropping us off at the hotel whenever we would walk he would wave and honk at us. Not alot to do in the area so be prepared for that. The Hotel desk staff were extremely friendly, and helpful. Our room was clean, bed soft, the airport noise was not an issue and the hotel uses a 2nd party shuttle to get you to the port the next day and you pick a time and its 10.00 per person. We purchased fttf and we wanted to be there early and the shuttle was right on time and there was 3 other couples with us for other cruise lines. We are going again in Dec of this year and I already booked them again. The breakfast area was packed with people but the selection of food was good. Wafflemaker, sausage, cereal, bagels, donuts, juice, coffee. We just took it to our room. The pool was chilly in dec but we layed in the sun and I did get in for a little bit. It was clean and behind a locked gate that they give you the code to. All in all I would recommend this hotel. We enjoyed it and trust me I do ALOT of research before I travel.

AWESOME!!!! That makes me feel a lot better!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk