Question about Bora Bora shore excursions - please help!

jeanniedc

Hello. Can someone familiar with the PG shore excursions please help me with something:

It looks like tour BRB 1603 ("Lagoon excursion with Maohi Nui") is one of Patrick's tours.

There is another tour (BRB-1602: "Lagoon Cruise and Polynesian Feast") that may also be with his company. Can anyone confirm that?

I'm not familiar with Patrick - does booking through the PG shore excursions mean that he is less likely to be the guide, or does he guide all of his tours?

Thank you very much. :)

If I remember right, they are both thru Patrick. One has a really nice lunch and the other does not include lunch. Also when the Paul Gauguin is in port, Patrick only works for the ship, you can't make reservations with him. I hope this helps. Also check out Bora Bora Romance Tours. They do the same tour as the Lagoon tour with Polynesian Feast. But they only take 8 couples and it's less money. You can check them out on Tripadvisior.

Was on a recent PG trip and as a group of 9 booked through PG the Lagoon tour with Polynesian Feast(1602). Along with the 9 of us there was another couple and a single guy on the tour. Patrick was our guide and it was the most amazing excursion...top highlight of our trip. Authentic Polynesian food that you would not experience elsewhere. I would highly recommend it.

Hello. Can someone familiar with the PG shore excursions please help me with something:

It looks like tour BRB 1603 ("Lagoon excursion with Maohi Nui") is one of Patrick's tours.

There is another tour (BRB-1602: "Lagoon Cruise and Polynesian Feast") that may also be with his company. Can anyone confirm that?

I'm not familiar with Patrick - does booking through the PG shore excursions mean that he is less likely to be the guide, or does he guide all of his tours?

Thank you very much. :)

They are both Patrick's tours

We did the one without the feast, and had a guide that went by 'the bad boy of bora bora'. The other boat had Patrick. We went to all the same places, our tour just ended before theirs, since we did not do the lunch.

• 2 weeks later...