Carnival Legend ship time vs Roatan time

mdrobtx

We were in Roatan in October and they were 2 hours BEHIND our ship time...we went out of Florida. Not sure if they change with daylight savings time. Do an internet search for World Clocks, there are a few websites that can tell you what time it is right now anywhere in the world.

We were in Roatan in October and they were 2 hours BEHIND our ship time...we went out of Florida. Not sure if they change with daylight savings time. Do an internet search for World Clocks, there are a few websites that can tell you what time it is right now anywhere in the world.

Roatan is 1 hour behind EST, they do not do day light savings time. Carnival usually stays on EST.

Roatan was 1 hour behind. If you keep your watch on ships time, you will be ok. Roatan was like the Garden of Eden. We went to Gumbalinda park, I can't tell you anything than , if there was a heaven, I wish it looked like that minus the hummingbird sized mosquitoes. Please put bug spray on before you go into the park, not on the bus where others may be offended. They have Scarlet Macaws, monkeys, a wonderful horticulture park as well as very close proximity to the coral reefs. I paid $20.00 for a private Tour, they took me out in a canoe & showed me all the wonders of their aqua marine world, please ask for Hardy. I saw Red Grouper and Lobster as big as my arm. I want to go back, and think of how beautiful it was everyday.

Archived