Outdoor wedding party pictures

I'm 24 days out and cannot believe it! I have a question about photography - has anyone asked their bridal party to meet them after the muster drill to take a few group shots around the ship/outside? Besides the standard pictures during the ceremony and reception I only have a few specific pictures I would like to get. I've ran across some really cute group shot ideas for outside around the ship (assuming the weather is nice). Just wondering if anyone else had done this!

I didn't have a bridal party but several of our guests followed our photographer around the ship. I gave Hary a print out of the shots I wanted and he carried it with him and got them all. As long as your wedding party are all sailing it shouldn't be a problem.

I don't think it would be a problem. Well, as long as the weather is nice. It rained on our wedding day and we didn't get ANY photos outside on deck. We kept our group photos to a minimum anyway and got them out of the way right after the ceremony. But, my husband and I did get dressed up again at Roatan and got some amazing photos on the beach, taken by my sister-in-law... she also took a couple of us on the ship deck while we were at it.