Which lines do PC Partials?

GoochDSA

My wife and I are looking to do a partial PC cruise in 2018, for our 5 year anniversary. Typically, it seems that Princess, HAL and NCL are the 3 lines that offer partial transits. Are we missing any?

My wife and I are looking to do a partial PC cruise in 2018, for our 5 year anniversary. Typically, it seems that Princess, HAL and NCL are the 3 lines that offer partial transits. Are we missing any?

Why only a partial, it's your 5th anniversary? 😄 You may never get that close again.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

That about covers it AFAIK... except that once in awhile some cruise lines will offer a partial transit on a one of kind itinerary. Carnival is doing one from Baltimore next year and I think P&O has one also from some other port of embarkation.

Why only a partial, it's your 5th anniversary? 😄 You may never get that close again.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Part of it is because we probably won't be able to take off the extra days ( the full transits tend to be 4-5 days longer, plus if we ended up somewhere on the West Coast before or after we would HAVE to go to Disneyland since neither of us have been, but we have been to WDW quite a few times). Part of it is because the Pacific tends to be on the rougher side and she doesn't do well in rough seas (she's hit and miss cruising in the Atlantic and she is fine in the Caribbean Sea).

That about covers it AFAIK... except that once in awhile some cruise lines will offer a partial transit on a one of kind itinerary. Carnival is doing one from Baltimore next year and I think P&O has one also from some other port of embarkation.

Thank you. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.