Climbing in Bermuda

NJ Mr. E

Does anyone know of any good bouldering or sport climbs in Bermuda? I tried looking up routes on the web but could only find minimal stuff. I was hoping someone can help me with some Intel. And, if anyone knows of somewhere to go, is there any guided tours or even more important, any rules? Thank you.

In Bermuda we do not have mountains, etc for people to climb so you will not find people out doing such. You will find people climbing the rocks at the beaches, etc and jumping off into the water but there isn't any such business that do this.

Thank you. I know it's not a mountain kinda area but I have seen a few videos of deep water soloing. Wasn't sure if that's something anyone knew more about.

Thank you. I know it's not a mountain kinda area but I have seen a few videos of deep water soloing. Wasn't sure if that's something anyone knew more about.

There isn't much that goes on in this area but at times you will find groups of kids around so just look out for them and most times the most times they will invite you to have fun with them.