Fascination 4 day cruise

Moorecruisin

My sister and I are meeting in JAX on feb 27th for our 4 day cruise on the fascination. This will be my 2nd and her 1st.

Does anyone have funtimes from this ship or menus they can share?

Also, we want to relax on the beach while in port and were thinking of Grand Lucuyan in Freeport and Breezes in Nassau....anyone have tips/advice/reviews of these 2 places?

Also, what shows might we see on ship?

Thanks....very excited to introduce my sister to cruising...hoping this will be the 1st of many cruises together

My sister and I are meeting in JAX on feb 27th for our 4 day cruise on the fascination. This will be my 2nd and her 1st.

Does anyone have funtimes from this ship or menus they can share?

Also, we want to relax on the beach while in port and were thinking of Grand Lucuyan in Freeport and Breezes in Nassau....anyone have tips/advice/reviews of these 2 places?

Also, what shows might we see on ship?

Thanks....very excited to introduce my sister to cruising...hoping this will be the 1st of many cruises together

Go to the roll calls section and join yours. Then search the ports of call /Bahama's section. Three members of our family took a cab to Grand Lucayan and went to a hotel for a small fee were they were able to use the pool,beach,bar & restrooms. They had a great time there. Enjoy your cruise. [edit] I don't know the name of the hotel.

Edited by e150club