Carnival Magic wedding 7/17

flyinguy777

My fiancé and I have our wedding booked on the Magic for this coming July. So far our wedding cooridinator has been fantastic at answering questions and assisting anyway she could. I've been reading a lot on this forum lately, trying to figure out if I'm missing anything. Has anyone done a shipboard wedding on the Magic out of Port Canaveral? Was it generally easy going? I also just noticed that Carnival completely changed all their pricing for everything. We booked a year ago, so I fee like we would be grandfathered in under the old pricing sheme.

Here's what I have planned so far

Everyone sailing is flying in the night before and I got a block of rooms for everyone. I've also charted a coach bus to go from the hotel to the port to make it easy for the sailing guests (non-sailing I'm suggesting renting a car to drive back and forth)

For parking at the port... how was it for the non-sailing guests? I've tried contacting Port Canaveral and asking but they weren't much help.

Our wedding is the first day, we have currently 65 sailing and 35 non-sailing. We have the DJ booked, and upgraded some of our flowers-like opting for a rose cake topper.

If anyone has insight to Port Canaveral and the Magic would be greatly appreciated! I know most of the people here are the brides but this groom is the planner between us haha.

Thanks!