Laundry service questions?

elcid79

I am wanting to pack somewhat light. So we signed up for the laundry service. How exactly does it work? What is the turn around time for the laundry once they send it out? Will they press clothing for us as well? Can we send laundry out every day if needed? Swimsuits etc. thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

Good day,

I have added the laundry for this November 19th sailing. Yes you can send out laundry every day and you get it back the next, but not first thing in the morning, so you need 2 outfits to switch off with. So don't send out your only swimsuit if you need it the next morning.

And it is laundry, not dry cleaning, so no formal wear. But I have sailed on the PG before and they love it if you wear Hawaiian shirts to dinner.

Cheers

Todd

We purchased the laundry package on our recent cruise. The service was fantastic.

They provide you with a bag, sort of like a small duffel bag. You put in your laundry and the laundry service form where you fill out your name, room number, types and number of pieces.

We hung the bag outside on our doorknob before bed late at night or early in the morning. It was always done and delivered back to us by late afternoon on the same day.

Early in the cruise, we got a note saying that we had reserved the laundry package but it did not include "express service" or something like that. We did not expect express service, but nevertheless our laundry was always returned the same day. And it looked great. Everything was pressed and hung up very professionally. My clothes have never looked so good!

I don't believe there is any limit to how often you can send out laundry, if you have purchased the package. We sent a bag every couple of days and were very pleased with the service.

But definitely take at least two swimsuits. We lived in our swimsuits on this cruise. We had a lot of active excursions and wore our swimwear constantly.

Have fun!

Becky