A fun practical joke to play with someone in your group

surfinggoofy

I played this joke on some friends a few years ago when we were going on a cruise; I google random cruise pics mostly formal night pics with your typical cruise backdrop; lot's to choose from. I find a pic of the person your playing joke on from their face book or good face pic of them you might already have. I then add both pics to Photo shop (the new version is simple to use). I upload the face pic of the friend crop it and add it to the random formal night/cruise pic. I take my time to get it just perfect- I then either order $1.49 or print 8x10's at home.

I sneak them in my bag onto the cruise and I will slip the photo either behind the real ones the ships photographers have done or put in a random spot in the pics area, I usually tell the staff what I'm doing and they think it's funny;

after dinner you suggest lets all go look at our pics and to their surprise they are with another family or person they have never met. The first time I did this I convinced our friend that she had a twin she never met and was looking for her 1/2 of the cruise http://boards.cruisecritic.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Edited by surfinggoofy